Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center
$423
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsseattle centerspace needlegates foundationqfc supermarketspg pointswithin walking distanceunderground parkingwould stay here againhotel is locatedemp museumother attractionsbooked this hotelfew blocksconvenient locationfree breakfastfitness centerlake union
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have never written a review for any hotel yet, but the outstanding experience I had in Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center makes me feel obligated to write one for them.

We stayed one night in Seattle at the Four Points. Check-in was fast and smoothly and the front desk agent was friendly and informative. We had dinner at the restaurant and the food and service are both very good. Room was very comfortable and clean. The hotel is about 5-10 mins drive from the downtown area, which makes the parking so much easier and less expensive.

I woke up the next morning earlier than I usually do. I personally am used to more humid air, so I sometimes can not sleep very well when I stay at a new place with the heater on. I had to use a wet towel to cover my nose to help me breath better.

I called the front desk see if they have any humidifier available for me to borrow. The front desk agent said they don't have it but he would check for me and call me back. Shortly I talked to him again, and was informed that they don't have the humidifier but their General Manager went out to buy one for me as he thinks they should have one available for the guests. Within an hour, the humidifier was delivered to my room.

I was really surprised and touched by the thoughtful and efficient service, and it's so wonderful that they would go for the extra miles for satisfying guests' needs. I would like to send my big thanks to the GM and also the front desk agent (sorry I did not get his name) for taking care of my special need.

I will definitely stay here again next time I visit Seattle, and I highly recommend everyone to stay here too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed one day at this hotel and was looking forward to soaking in a tub. To my dismay, it was a standing shower. This location was extremely hard to find. There's construction everywhere and the temporary diversion meant that my GPS is pointing me to closed roads. The hotel staff was very polite and helpful though and there were free green apples on checkin. My room overlooked a construction site. I was charged $15 for overnight parking.

Room Tip: Make sure you specify a tub or shower.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. If you choose to stay with us again, please ask for one of our double/double rooms or one of our suites - both have bathtubs. We're working with GPS software to improve the directions to our hotel. Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I arrived in from international travel and was super tired. Everyone has said how hard this place is to find, I found it extremely easy even on 28 hours of no sleep so don't really see the problem there.

Check-In was smooth and quick, Calvin was great. There are two levels of parking underneath the hotel, it's secure key card access with plenty of spots to park. The parking spaces are tight but it normally is any time your in the city limits.

My room was very clean and the bed was awesome. One of the better beds you will find in a hotel. Plenty of space to spread out and work if your here on business.

Although I was here on business, it is very centrally located to a lot of local attractions. Should be able to just keep the car parked if the weather is right. Speaking of parking, it's free, which is unheard for most hotels in the downtown Seattle area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were able to walk to all the sites. From the market to the space needle. The food in the restaurant was excellent and the staff very helpful. As with all the Sheraton properties the beds were comfortable and the room had all needed amentities. The decore could have been updated but I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara I
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall experience and that you were able to walk to some of Seattle's landmarks. Hope to see you again when you're in Seattle.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Well-priced Starwood property, comfortable beds, somewhat dated rooms. We had a view of the Space Needle and of a parking lot. Parking inexpensive by Seattle standards (underground garage).

Nicely located in the middle of things, albeit a little hard to get to because of the road configurations and ongoing construction, both off the interstate and in the immediate area of the hotel.

Easily walkable to Lake Union (though road closures during our visit made a several block detour necessary). Some nearby dining options. A cafe called Citizen (with outdoor seating) was delicious for cocktails and sandwiches. New York Pizza was pretty bad. More interesting dining and drinks to be had on the shores of Lake Union, both classics like Chandlers and new arrivals like Joey's.

My biggest complaint was an inept check-in process during which the evening front desk attendant mistakenly authorized my card twice (I could see her swiping it over and over), resulting in a duplicate thousand dollar hold-- not the most fun to have your credit vanish when you're away from home for over a week. The daytime desk clerks were a lot more helpful and competent, but aan urban location catering to business travelers should know to have their desk well-staffed in the evening.

Internet was fast and free. Towels were small. We were woken by loud vacuuming early one morning, but generally the hotel was quiet.

Not exciting as a destination, but comfortable and central to things. Recommended as a base from which to explore the city of Seattle.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple