“Convenient and”

Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center
Ranked #47 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 days. The bed was huge and comfy! The room was quiet and clean. WiFi is free. Desk staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great location to the Space Needle and the monorail. We walked downtown every morning, and took the monorail back every afternoon. Parking is connected to the hotel, which made it easy to come and go after hours. Cheap parking ($12 compared to $25 for downtown rates) is a plus! QFC is open 24 hours and is within a block from the hotel, so it was easy to grab breakfast and snacks. Citizen, a kick-butt coffeehouse, is also within a block away.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is a nice hotel conveniently located next to the Convention Center, and is centrally located. The room I had was spacious and clean with wireless Wi-Fi. The bathroom was clean and had he usual amenities. The bed was very comfortable. An exercise room was available, and the concierge desk very helpful. Easy to walk to most places in downtown you might like to go. The "coffee shop" store is convenient to grab something for breakfast or lunch. Overall, a very nice and convenient place to stay for a meeting.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Stayed in this hotel for one night on a business trip. The check in was very easy and the lady at the desk had all of my information ready. When i got up to my room it was right opposite the elavators so I called back downstairs to change my room. The lady at the desk was really helpful and took care of that without making me feel as is I'd committed a crime by asking to change rooms. I had the exact same spec room much further down the hall. Breakfast the next morning was quite, nice and friendly staff - I was the fisrt person in when they opened on the Saturday morning.
It was very close to a 24 hour grocey store, a few blocks from the Space Needle and a few blocks from a few really nice Asian restaurants.
A very uneventful stay - which was a good thing.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Check in was a breeze. Staff are very nice and helpful. Location is okay. There isn't much around. Rooms are clean. Beds are soft. Lots of pillows. Good shower pressure however fan lacks power. You can find parking on the street if you don't want to pay $12 per day for underground parking.

Overall it's okay. It's stay-able.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Minigo
Reviewed April 22, 2012

This hotel is in an excellent location and it is off the major streets so it is quiet. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay - the rooms are large, modern and well appointed. I also decided to have breakfast at the hotel & it was excellent. Restaurants are a brisk walk away, but there are many good ones which are close. I ate at Genki Sushi which was only a five minute walk away.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Bob c
Reviewed April 8, 2012

The location was great, my family walked to the space needle in 5 minutes. Lots of great restaurants and bars. I wish that there was a pool at the hotel, and a blender in the bar. The rooms were clean and pull outs nice, maid service is kinda so so, but we would stay again at the Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2012

After reading the reviews tripadvisor, I have put in a request of the room staying away from the construction area when I booked my room. However, when I checked in, I realized my room is right across from the construction area. The manager told me they would only try to accomodate the booking request. After driving for the whole day, I just want to rest well, however the room took me 30 mins wait and finally I got a room away from the construction area.
There's a plus for the server in the kitchen. I have bought in some microwavable campbell soup but since there's no microwave in room, I can't reheat it myself. The server helped me to microwave it and gave me some biscuits to eat w my soup.

Overall, I don't think I would stay in this hotel again as the rate isn't low ($121+ taxes) but I have to keep on calling to get the room that I have requested in 2 weeks ago. There's no toothbrush, and toothpaste in room that I have to call the operator to bring to me.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends