1,723 results
All reviewscupcakespineapplemax's cafespace needlegreat locationdonut shoptommy bahamawithin walking distancefunky decorfree bikespike place markethardwood floorscute hotelfree bottled waterevery afternooneuropean stylewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I wasn’t expecting much from Hotel FIVE, Seattle’s former Ramada Inn. That said, I was blown away: the hotel is modern, comfortable and stylish. FIVE also features few cool little extras that stand out: free bicycles, pineapple cupcakes in the lobby and Keurig coffee machines in every guest room.

The location is great, near both the Seattle Center and downtown, but it can be a bit sketchy late at night. It also happens to be immediately across the street from Seattle's famous Top Pot Donuts, yum!

Room Tip: I noticed that the rooms on the outer center corner of each level were huge...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lael_Lael
MarcoBaumann, General Manager at Hotel FIVE - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Dear Lael_Lael!

Thanks so much for your awesome feedback! It made us giddy to read about your acknowledgement of our improvement in the past two years! We're proud of our hotel and hope to welcome you back again and again! In the meantime, all the very best!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was a sleek modern hotel, in a good position close to all the sights. The staff were very helpful, especially the waitress in the cafe for breakfast, which had very good food at reasonable prices. The shower was the best we have had. The only issue was that it was a bit scary walking back after dark.

Room Tip: A room at the back away from monorail would be quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ptj6

Dear ptj6,

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that our shower made such an impact! We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I was hoping for a sleek modern experience but Hotel Five was mostly bad art with a lot of 5s...
The front desk guy Riley had great customer service but frankly there's no bar or nothing that cool near the hotel & the hotel offers No Amenities. Parking cost $15 and the wifi as others have stated, is horrible. Didn't even turn on the TV. No view. Hotel Five is a whole lotta nothin.
The room offered a sleek-looking bathroom but not all that functional for my Big Guy Hubs- it's just on the smallish side and hard to maneuver if you're a 6'3" dude. Exception- nice shower. The loud & flush-blasting toilet was obnoxious & felt like u were sitting on a jet plane. Terrible.
I didn't see any other guests (not shocking) but I did hear a few doors slam. Didn't try the restaurant cuz I felt like $170 for an average room & $15 for parking was enough for one establishment. Happily I get to write-off this hotel experience on my work tab but no way I'd go back for a personal trip.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank bexnate

Dear bexnate,

Thank you for your candid review. We appreciate all feedback from our guests, no matter how difficult it is to read. We strive to continuously improve our services and amenities and will take your comments to heart. Thanks so much for pointing out the service you received from Riley. We're proud of our team members and will pass your compliments on.

We're truly sorry that your experience at our hotel was not what we intended. If I may be of any service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at mbaumann@staypineapple.com.

In the meantime, all the very best!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

A wonderful alternative to the standard business hotel: hardwood floors, interesting artwork, sliding painted glass doors on the first floor, parking right on the site. Delicious coffee (of course) and tiny cupcakes in the lobby at the end of the day. Very helpful desk staff: recommended a simply delicious lunch restaurant close by, and a good dinner restaurant on the water. Very convenient to rapid transit (right under the monorail, which is essentially silent) and the waterfront.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed to be well sound-proofed.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear JasonM_1960,

Thank you for your glowing review of your stay! Moreover, we're so pleased that you enjoyed yourself while visiting Seattle! We hope to welcome you to our hotel again! In the meantime, all the very best!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This hotel was mediocre..The staff was nice but I found the hotel to be situated in a deep construction zone. It was very noisy. My internet barely worked which I find unacceptable in 2012. The front desk said that it was because my room was the farthest from the elevator. In any case, I could not work from my hotel room which did not make me happy. The room was clean but the bed spread really needed to be refreshed or thrown out...Ok for the value but I would not stay her again.

Room Tip: Get a room by the elevator if you want internet service.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear tizzylish65,

Thank you for your review. Our guests' feedback, no matter how difficult it is to read, is very helpful for us as we strive to increase our service levels in all areas. Thank you for taking the time to give us your impressions of your stay. We're sorry to read that you would choose not to come back.

We agree that the shoddy internet service you experienced is unacceptable. We are very close to having a significant and final correction to this issue.

Thanks once again for your candor and if I may be of any service to you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at mbaumann@staypineapple.com