Hotel Nexus Seattle
  • Breakfast included
Crown Inn(Seattle)
Sunhill Motel(Seattle)
View Hotel
All reviewsnorthgate mallsaffron grillshuttle servicefree laundryuw medical centerhot breakfastacross the streethotel shuttleconvenient locationcoffee makerbeds were very comfortableyogurtspace needledowntownfreewaypatientsstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2014

At first sight, the hotel looked like a motel, but I was very pleased that the facilities were great. We utilized the free shuttle everyday to go downtown and other places in Seattle. The staff was friendly and the other hotel guests were nice to talk to. Lots of eateries near the hotel. There are also some halal food around for muslims. (Mediterranean Grill next to 7/11, Saffron grill has no pork I think )

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
HotelNexus, General Manager at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Lulu G:

Thank you so very much for review the Hotel Nexus on TripAdvisor! I was so pleased to read our hotel was great and you were able to utilize our complimentary shuttle service. Our shuttles go to many local attractions and destinations throughout Seattle. You like many other guests recognize the value, location and most of all our outstanding staff. Our staff consistently gives the "Nexus Touch" of service to each and every guest.

Thank you again for choosing the Hotel Nexus and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed at this hotel while my husband had surgery at the University of Washington Medical Center. The staff was wonderful and the hotel was very clean. I used the shuttle service to and from the Medical Center. The drivers were very caring and courteous. They were very punctual and I really appreciated not having to drive to the UW every day. This is a great hotel and the price was very accomodating for those of us with medical concerns. Thank you to all the staff that made my stay so much easier!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Herbalist58350
HotelNexus, General Manager at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Herbalist58350:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review the Hotel Nexus on TripAdvisor! It pleases me so to read about the cleanliness of our property, friendliness of our staff and our complimentary shuttle service. We try to make each and every guest feel the Nexus Touch of hospitality and service. We are fortunate to be able to have many hospital guests and to able to supply our complimentary shuttles to numerous hospitals.

I hope your husband is having a speedy recovery and thank you so very much for choosing the Hotel Nexus for your stay. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The Hotel Nexus is a very, very clean hotel inside and outside. Our room was very clean and modern. You enter the room from the outside but there is a roof over all the rooms to protect from the weather. Therefore, the carpet in the rooms stays nice and clean. NO mold in this bathroom. The tub and toilet area was nice and clean. The building on the outside was well maintained especially considering all the rain Seattle has. I saw no mildew or mold on the outside of the nicely painted building. This is a great place to stay if you are planning a trip to the North Seattle area.

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Barbara P
HotelNexus, General Manager at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Barbara P:

Thank you so very much for reviewing the Hotel Nexus on Tripadvisor. I was so excited to read your comments about the clean condition of our property. Our staff, especially housekeeping and groundskeepers, work so very hard to maintain our cleanliness and it shows! We take pride and treat our hotel like it is our home and welcome each and every guest to our "Nexus home".

I hope the rest of your trip to Seattle was enjoyable. Thank you again for choosing the Hotel Nexus and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I stayed at the Nexus Hotel for 6 weeks while I was having Proton radiation. . I took the shuttle everyday and it was great! Drivers were all excellent Bruce and Gabe drove me the most. They always came and helped me out (some paralysis from radiation) Jesus and Abdul were great too. When my daughter came to see me, they let her keep the child car seat in the van.

One time I was trying to walk from the little store with a bag of groceries. Gabe saw me and carried them to the office for me.

Just be sure and look over the Shuttle schedule and ask how it works, it is a little confusing. I suggest calling the hotel 30 minutes or more before you want to return. I was there Christmas and New Years, They drove me downtown and even pointed out places of interest drove by some great Christmas lights areas.

They made me feel so at home. Everyone working there remembered my name. They all were friendly and professional at the same time. It helped get me through a tough health time especially during holidays without my family.

The front desk employee’s always greeted me with a smile and asks if I needed any help. Ricky, Steve, Sophia, Rebecca and Brianna.

Waking up to Claudia in the breakfast room always started my day out cheerful.

I've stay in the same area many times, as my son went to UW. I can tell you without a doubt this is the best one. Free laundry and great workout room, undated equipment.

Room Tip: The doors are heavy so if you have any physical difficulty you might want the first floor. Higher floors away from the hiway are quieter of course.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank galsalstrom

Dear Galsalstrom:

Thank you so very much for reviewing the Hotel Nexus on Tripadvisor. I'm so happy your stay was made easier during your proton therapy treatment. We do have many guests that are staying at our hotel for hospital or other medical reasons - we are honored to help during these times. Our employees give the "Nexus Touch" of hospitality by making each and every guest feel welcome to our hotel. I wish you a full and speedy recovery!

Thank you again for choosing the Hotel Nexus and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stay in nexus for 11 night spend new year in Seattle . this hotel close to lot of variety restaurant you can eat Japanese, Mexican,Middle East, Indian food and of course fast food and shopping mall just 10 minute in walking distance. the room is clean, the house keeping very friendly, receptionist good just 1 Asian girl in receptionist are hard to smile the rest are friendly.

they got laundry room share with fitness room . the free shuttle provided in this hotel, but you must make sure reserve for the pick up time . I got bad experience if you suddenly call the hotel to pick up even though 2 hour in advance and they have schedule to pick up and nobody reserve the shuttle just us . i wait for almost 3 hours , in University Village .

but overall is good .great experiance

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wtraveler19xx
HotelNexus, General Manager at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear Wtraveler19xx:

Thank you so much for reviewing the Hotel Nexus on Tripadvisor. It is deeply appreciated your telling the world that we are a great hotel! Guests choose our hotel for value, location and the many complimentary amenities we offer - breakfast, guest laundry, shuttle service and Wi-Fi. Thank you for recognizing our room cleanliness and friendly reception/housekeeping staff. My apologies for the confusion on your shuttle pick-up.