“Clean, modern amenities, safe, and good location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Nexus Seattle

Hotel Nexus Seattle
Ranked #72 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Dublin, California
“Clean, modern amenities, safe, and good location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Very clean. We stayed four days around Thanksgiving while visiting family in the area. In the same parking lot, there is a very busy (and I heard) excellent Indian restaurant, the Saffron Grille. Across the street from the hotel are gas stations, a Starbucks, and a McDonalds. You're literally not a minute from the freeway and maybe two from a major shopping mall w/plenty of restaurants and shops. (We ate dinner at The Ram across the street in the mall, and it was great.)

They're pet-friendly and gave our little guy milk bones, doggie bags and a little dish upon arrival. Plenty of outlets and luggage carts to carry your luggage to your room, and the shower never ran out of hot water and had great water pressure.

We stayed in one of the regular rooms, but it still had a small refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave. We felt very safe there, tho we did stay on the freeway side of the hotel and could hear an occasional ambulance during the night. We always saw staff around the grounds of the building sweeping and maintaining the area.

Bed was comfortable and the staff was very friendly. Seeing how we have family 10 minutes away, we'll be making this our place to stay when we visit Seattle from now on. Very pleased with the service, location, amenities, comfort and cleanliness.

Room Tip: Cannot comment on kids activities and spa, as those were not needs we had at the time.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HotelNexus, General Manager at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear ElieC_13:

Thank you very much for your review of the Hotel Nexus on TripAdvisor. It was great to read about our amenities and service that we provided you during your stay! What more can I say then thank you so much for choosing our hotel to make your new home when visiting Seattle! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future and once again thank you for choosing the Hotel Nexus!

Michelle Caruso

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Once again they have out done their self going out of their way to make my stay great!
They are always very courteous and help me out as I am in a wheelchair. nothing is to small for them to help! thank you hotel nexus for all you do!

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Randall P:

Thank you so much for that wonderful review of the Hotel Nexus on TripAdvisor! I was so pleased to read about your stay and your experiencing our "Nexus Touch" of hospitality. Our staff strives not only to make each and every guest feel welcome but also feel at home. Not only are we recognized for our service but the many complimentary amenities we offer including a hot breakfast, shuttle, Wi-Fi, fitness room and laundry facility.

Thank you again for choosing the Hotel Nexus and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Spokane, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Choose to stay here for the location as close to family. Easy to find right of the freeway and easy free parking. Was pleasantly surprised all round with the stay. We had a room at the back of the hotel which was quiet as far as traffics noise is concerned. The rooms do not have much sound proofing and so I can imagine that if you have noisy people staying above you then noise may be an issue. We had the hydrotherapy tub which I enjoyed using for the sheer size and depth. I did not use the jets much as they were so loud you could not hear the TV. The rooms were clean and had robes for us to use. Nice to have fridge and microwave. Breakfast was fairly decent with the usual cereals, waffle maker And a selection of hot cooked items; bacon, eggs. All the staff we came in contact with were polite and made us feel welcome. We will definitely stay here next time we are in Seattle visiting family.

Room Tip: Quieter at the back
1 Thank Jacqui E
HotelNexus, General Manager at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Jacqui E:

Thank you for staying at the Hotel Nexus and for your review on TripAdvisor. By your comments I see you stayed in one of our Japanese Hydrotherapy tub rooms - they are quite amazing! Our rooms are spacious, well appointed with recent new bedding packages, and soon to have 60+ digital HD channels for our large flat screen televisions. All our rooms have mini-refrigerators and microwaves and our ample complimentary breakfast is served from 6:00-10:00am daily. I hope your family visit and trip to Seattle was memorable.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is a clean, well-run hotel with spacious simple rooms and standard amenities. What stood apart was the friendly and helpful service staff. I was uniformly impressed by the front desk staff, who were all courteous and always went out of their way to help me with directions and planning. With their help, I coordinated a week of transportation all over the city without ever needing to rent a car. The shuttle drivers were friendly, prompt, and made every effort to get you where you needed to be, before you needed to be there. The drivers were flexible and accomodating, all while providing customers with a FREE service. The complimentary breakfast had good food options and great hours. I had an outstanding experience during my week at Hotel Nexus.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Julia W:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Hotel Nexus on TripAdvisor. I was so pleased to see that you got to experience the "Nexus Touch" of hospitality on your stay. We take such pride with our staff and the service that they provide! And thank you for recognizing our clean spacious rooms, complimentary breakfast and outstanding shuttle drivers. It sounds like you had a great trip to Seattle and I'm glad my staff was able to be a part of that.

Thank you again for choosing the Hotel Nexus and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was a little apprehensive staying at this hotel, due to the room entrances outside. I voiced my concernsh to Erik at the front desk and he found me a room off the lower floor that made me feel much more at ease. Overall it was a good stay. Also as he promised the room was a pleasant surprise with its decor and furnishing.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Lj328
HotelNexus, General Manager at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Lj328:

Thank you so much for choosing the Hotel Nexus and reviewing your stay on TripAdvisor. Erik is one of our guest service superstars at the desk and I'm so pleased he gave you the "Nexus Touch" of hospitality and service. Though we are an older property we have been well maintained and our rooms are clean and well-appointed - by your comments I see you agree. Some of the other reasons our guests choose us are for an array of complimentary amenities including breakfast, shuttles, Wi-Fi, fitness room and laundry facility.

Thank you again for staying at the Hotel Nexus and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Me and my son, needed a hotel to stay in, hospital recommended this hotel. My experience in booking for the hotel is wonderful, staff was amazing, they were helpful, very professional, and customer satisfaction was their priority. As me and my son arrived to the hotel, the room was amazing, clean, beautiful, quiet, and checking in was so fast. Only downfall was that the wifi didn't work for me because I think it was because we stayed in the back of the hotel. But that wasn't a problem for me. I would definitely use this hotel again. The staff are wonderful and cater to your needs. Most importantly the room was very clean! We loved it!

Room Tip: My room was at the back of the hotel and it was peaceful and quiet, so if you want peace and quiet r...
1 Thank Mikala M
Dear Mikala:

Thank you very much for staying at the Hotel Nexus and reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad the hospital recommended us for your stay. We have many hospital guests at our hotel not only for or location but also for our complimentary breakfast and shuttles. We are proud of our property's cleanliness and appreciate your recognition of that fact. I'm so pleased to see that you felt customer service was a priority of our employees - yes, they do exemplify the "Nexus Touch" of service.

Thank you again for choosing the Hotel Nexus and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Port Angeles, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I'm from a 1 stoplight town, and had to spend a month here in Seattle due to a family member having a medical emergency. It was an incredibly stressful time, and I had no idea how to drive in this town, or where to stay when I got here.

The hospital gave me a list of recommended hotels that had hospital discounts. I choose the Nexus originally because, not only did it have a great discounted price, but also free shuttle service and complimentary breakfast in the morning. After I got here I found out it also had complimentary laundry and a small, but a rather nice gym.

The rooms were quite nice, with microwaves coffeepot, and a small fridge. I also heard from other people staying there that there were also rooms with full kitchens. I had the small fridge -- which was very useful for my extended stay.

The breakfast changed daily, and was not your usual bagels and donuts. We had everything from biscuits and gravy, to bacon and eggs. And bagels, danishes, waffles, juices, coffee and milk and cereal were always part of the spread.

But what sold me on the place was the people. They have some of the kindest people on Earth working for them. And it's a tough job, dealing with people struggling with someone they love in the hospital. They were always courteous, particularly the drivers, who would give you a shoulder to cry on, if you needed it.

I'm going home tomorrow. Yay! But I intend to stay here again soon. For a non-medical related trip, to see the sights. And I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Resa C
Dear Resa C:

Thank you so much for staying at the Hotel Nexus and reviewing us on TripAdvisor! I'm sorry you had to travel to Seattle for medical reasons but happy you choose our hotel. Our guests find that our breakfasts, shuttles, and Wi-Fi make us a tremendous value for a Seattle Hotel. By far what I'm most proud of is our employees, how they give the "Nexus Touch" of hospitality to each and every guest. Our home is your home!

I wish your family member a speedy recover and look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the near future. And once again, thank you for choosing the Hotel Nexus.