“Very Friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Nexus Seattle

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hotel Nexus Seattle
Ranked #73 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
North Pole, Alaska
“Very Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

The staff at Hotel Nexus are very freindly and helpful. We stayed at the hotel while going through cancer treatment. The WHOLE staff were wonderful, they were very friendly and was very helpful. For example there was a while when my husband could not get his chest wet and the maintenance person, Rafael, changed the shower head to a hand held one, so he could still shower. All of the Shuttle personal are very helpful and we enjoyed Bruce's conversation about Seattle and what was going on. The Desk clerks, maids and breakfast staff were all very helpful and always enjoyed them very much. Everyone was very helpful to help us solve any problems we encountered. I thank them all very much.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JoAnn P
HotelNexus, V.P. of Operations at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear JoAnn P,

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your kind words regarding the team at the Nexus. I am so proud of them and promise to thank them all personally for taking such great care of their extended family! The personalized service, care and consideration you described is exactly what I know they strive for with every guest. Thank you again and I our thoughts and wishes are with you and your family.

Shawn Walker, V.P. of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Randall Perkins 4/29/2013 thru 5/3/2013 I have stayed here at the hotel nexus at least 40 times and the staff and just all employed there are so very helpful to me. I am in a wheelchair and they take this into consideration when it comes to putting things at a level for me to get. Also even the small things they are just so willing to do to make your stay so much beter than any other hotel I have stayed at. There are a few staff members that really stand out and they are Katherine, John and sara who works in the office. It is really nice walking in to a hotel where when you enter and they remember you and call you by your name. It really makes you feel as though you are in your second home. So thank you Hotel Nexus and thank you Katherine, john and sara!! I can't recomend this hotel enough!!!

Room Tip: rooms on the backside of hotel are much quieter but all are very clean and comfortable!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank crashman71
Dear crashman71,

First, thank you so much for being such a loyal guest and making this your home away from home. I know the team really does care, as I have had the privilege of seeing it every time I visit the hotel.

Also, thank you for taking the time to share your comments as they mean so much to all of us. I know they will always take great care of you and are looking forward to seeing you again. Best wishes from all of us.

Butte, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I did not have a vehicle while at the hotel and utilzied the hotel shuttle servie which was fantastic. All of the drivers were great and In particular driver Ivan was very helpful during this stay that was for medical purposes as well past medical stays.

The front desk staff upon arrival (Rose and Sean) were very helpful in getting a room that would work for my medical needs as well as adequate connectivity to the internet for business purposes. Unfortunally the room was great but connectiveity was not stable. Raja had Sean call IT support and they reset the system and service was very good for the rest of my stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Mike S
Dear Mike S,

I am glad we were able to take care of all your transportation needs! It is always a privilege to take great care of our guests. I apologize that you had an issue with the internet but am grateful that you gave us the opportunity to correct it early within your stay.

P.S. Thank you for complementing the staff by name, it so great to be able to recognize them individually and as a team.

Sincerely, Shawn Walker, V.P. of Operations
Ogden, Utah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Was in Seattle for a couple of days, Hotel was clean and staff was awesome!! Will definitely stay there again!! The location is away from major touristy places but cab fair was reasonable.. Hotel rooms have fridge and microwave. They also have a gym, I did not use it but it looked nice.

Room Tip: Rooms in the newer section
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank scarygirl13
HotelNexus, V.P. of Operations at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear scarygirl13,

We are looking forward to your return. Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind words. I can’t wait to share your comments at our next huddle with the team. Also, I hope you were able to use our hotel shuttle service to travel to some of those touristy places! If not, we will be happy to save you a little cab fare on your next visit.

Safe travels, Shawn Walker, V.P. of Operations
Olympia, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on 4/20/13 to attend an event at the University of Washington (about 3 miles away.) I booked our room on Hotwire for 78 per night.
The room was fine, nothing fancy but not bad either, average bed. It was clean and small but had a mini-fridge and good continental breakfast.
I had two complaints but they weren't the hotel's fault. The first was Northgate is very busy traffic wise, so plan accordingly. The 3 mile drive back to the University district took around 30 minutes. The other was the people staying above us (we were on third floor) must have had children because they were very loud and you could hear them running around the room all the time. We didn't call to complain.
All in all, the price was good, the location was good, the breakfast was good, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I would take a room on the top floor to avoid hearing people above you.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cheyenne M
Dear Cheyenne,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent event and the University of Washington. I am happy your enjoyed your stay. I do apologize about your experience with our Seattle traffic. On a side note, we do offer shuttle service to the University District and that can be less hectic and stressful then driving your own vehicle. Also, please do feel free to let us know about any issues during your stay (including sounds from the little ones) and we will be happy to take care of you.

We hope to see you on your next visit to the University.

Sincerely, Shawn Walker - V.P. of Operations
Lake Mills, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We've been staying at the Hotel Nexus every time we come to Seattle. The two most recent trips were for cleaning out my late brother-in-law's condo. The staff went overboard to help us out including a late check out the first time and getting boxes the second time.

Front Desk Personnel Jon and Lorena were very observant and asked if we needed anything that they could help us with. Raja procured extra boxes for us for packing up the items in the condo.

All of the staff including the breakfast workers made an otherwise miserable set of trips to be less challenging.

The Nexus has been and will be the primary place we stay in Seattle.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mls17
HotelNexus, V.P. of Operations at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear mls17,

Thank you so much for both staying with us during your trips to Seattle and for your kind words regarding the staff! We appreciate you taking the time to talk about your experience at the hotel. Your comments will be shared with all the hotels team members who always take pride and appreciate feedback from our guests. I do have to say, your comments brought a smile to my face as well. What you described is the reason we all started in this business, “make a guest feel like they are in our home, genuinely care about their experience”….thank you again.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was our first time staying here. We enjoyed it very much. The bed was comfortable, but I believe it was a full size and not the Queen that was advertised. My boyfriend is paraplegic and depends on a wheelchair for mobility. The room was very accessible, in fact one of the best accessible rooms we have stayed in regardless of price. The only inconvenience we had was the location of the wheelchair accessible parking. We were in room #132 and had to park on the other side of the building. The only wheelchair spot on our side was down a small hill and did not have an access aisle to load and unload wheelchair. The Indian restaurant next door was amazing! Thank you for a great nights stay!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank AFRH6488
Dear AFRH6488,

Thank you for staying with us at the Nexus and for taking the time to comment about your stay. We truly appreciate having you as our guest.

I have had other guests ask about the mattress size. I think it’s due to the additional height of the pillow top combined with the fluffy duvets, but please rest assured it is a queen size. I am happy you liked the room but do apologize that the accessible parking near your room was already occupied.

Isn’t the Saffron Bar and Grill great! I just ate there (again) last week and love it every time.

Thank you again, and please let us know if we can be of service when your travels may take you through the area again!