“Excellent food - never pass up the soup”
Review of Main St Gyros

Main St Gyros
Ranked #2,115 of 4,110 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Greek
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Poulsbo, Washington
“Excellent food - never pass up the soup”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Every meal begins with a free cup of the best lentil soup I've ever had. The falafel gyros is ercellent with a great bit of spice. They're friendly, fast and I'll go back again and again

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Great soup meat is so so”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place gives u free soup while you wait and it is good lentil soup. The meat is held in a boiler and it is nice and tender but not what I expect for gyro meat it's kinda stew like..

Visited September 2012
Seattle
“Best Gyros in Town!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I was always intrigued by this place because it is so small and kind of in a not so awesome part of town, but iit always smelled so great.

I love Greek and Mediterranean food and am so so happy I stopped in here! Their gyros, primarily lamb and beef are incredible. They are generous on the portions too. The greek fries with fresh feta crumbled on top was awesome too.

The staff was super friendly and fun to chat with. I don't go here enough, but I know when I do that I am in for a treat. I would have to say that Main St Gyros is my favorite place in town for authentic Greek flavors.

Bremerton, Washington, United States
“excellent food”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Don't let the outside of the building fool you. The food is great! I found this place one night with a friend while on our way to the ferry. We stopped for dinner and loved every minute of the tasty goodness that came from dinner.

The only downside is that I work not too far away int he SoDo district, but end up being outside of the delivery area.

• Visited February 2012
Seattle
“A true hole-in-the-wall ...”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Decent food at a decent price ... not truly authentic, but close enough. Seeing the condition of this place may scare some folks, but it can be worth it.

1 Thank treerod1