Tripadvisor

from $99.00
from $54.49
from $43.00
18,943 results
All reviews observation deck glass floor elevator ride revolving restaurant gift shop free photo degree view afraid of heights views are amazing great view of seattle bucket list combo ticket sunny day other attractions visiting seattle mount rainier puget sound
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I had so much fun here with my husband. There whole experience was quick and organized. Easy elevator system with attendants to get up and down. I could not do that elevator job, so scary for me! Kudos to them, they also keep you entertained with facts about the space needle. Once you get to the top they do sell snacks and alcohol. I do wish they had a full bar. There is only beer and wine I believe. You can sit up there and observe the beautiful city of Seattle while enjoying a drink. Can easily be up there a few hours. I will come back for sure in the future!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

What a fantastic thing to do, it was fun and told the story while you were in line! The food at the top was good. The view was spectacular to say the least. Go Go Go

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 20, 2020

It had been years since we had last visited the Needle and we were looking forward to the new improvements. We were not disappointed. It was a clear day so we could easily see Mt. Rainer in the distance. The new glass walls and seats, as well as the new glass floors, will give you chills, and excite you too. So peaceful up there. And we had lunch there too and it was excellent. Took dozens and dozens of photos and lots of video. Plus, with your ticket, they have stations set up around the top where you can have your picture taken for you and have it emailed right to you. Enjoy!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Great view of Seattle! A must see if you travel to this city! It is definitely a fun activity and worth the visit.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed January 19, 2020

The Space Needle was a good place to get a good view of Seattle. It is a well organized and well run attraction. There are two viewing levels. One at the top which has glass all around and one that has a glass floor. I'm not a big fan of heights but I found neither overly scary. There is a cafe at the top that has good food, albeit expensive. Staff is excellent.

Date of experience: January 2020