Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

375 Reviews
from $89.00
from $148.00
14,893 results
All reviews observation deck elevator ride glass floor revolving restaurant gift shop degree view free photo afraid of heights great view of seattle combo ticket bucket list sunny day other attractions visiting seattle mount rainier chihuly gardens seattle city pass
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

it was nice to finally cross this spot off my bucket list. My family and I enjoyed the cool view and were happy about the free photo. loved the gift shop inside aswell as the historic timeline of the Space Needle and how it was built.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The space needle tower it’s old tower made in 60s, you can view the city from high 360 and viewing from high to down in view glass, you will really enjoyed

Reviewed yesterday

I Love Seattle, so much to do & see. I like to visit the typical tourist spots & then find a little local food spot nearby. It usually works out great

Reviewed yesterday

If the Tokyo SkyTree had a baby brother, it would be the space needle. Do the touristy thing and go to the top, for the great views and also for the cool gift shop -- I love this tower and will always go up every time I am in seattle.

Reviewed yesterday

My husband and I decided to play tourist the other weekend and see the renovations on the Space Needle. Somehow, we timed it just right to have sunshine and clear skies as far as the eye can see. The views from the top are spectacular. We could see Mt. Ranier very clearly. We went down to the floor with the glass deck and something instinctual made it hard to step onto the glass. It was fun to walk on. They have staff constantly cleaning the glass so everyone has a clear view of the drop beneath them. I'm told that is supposed to be a good thing. The only drawback is that they closed the restaurant. If they re-open, I will update with 5 stars.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I had been to this place once before when it had the restaurant.
I thought it had been great then.
And I told my girlfriend about that experience, and how great it was, and the great veiws, and on, and on.

Then we went on 11,8,18
And come to find out.
The restaurant is closed. Due to renovation says the website.
When we got there.
I had to pay over$70
For two people to go see the city from up above.
The second we stepped out the elevator, the place smelled like cooking grease.
The snack bar up top, serves the kind of food you get at a seven eleven, or Circle K
It stinks up the place
And the glare of the lights
Prevent you from seeing the city.
I asked about when the restaurant was going to get finished.
And was told, the restaurant was closed permanently!!!
It was costing more to keep open then the money it was generating.

At over 35$ per person, just to go see the city from up top.
I can see why.

But $35!?!?!

Needles to say.
I will not ever go up there again.

The revolving floor seems to be what people like.
But with no restaurant there to enjoy the 360° veiw...
Why pay so much just to have to walk around to see the whole view?

Reviewed 2 days ago

It was closed the day we planned so they gave us 50% off for the next day! We went during sunset and LOVED it!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I went to visit the Space Neddle co it was close to the hotel I was staying.
The entrance fee is 36 USD and I though it was expensive.
You go up by elevator to the top and see the view, there is a place for snacks, and then go down the stairs and there is a platform rotating and the floor is in glass, they have a shop on the main floor where u buy the tickets.

Reviewed 2 days ago

We had a 12:30 reservation and did not get to the top until after 1pm. Lot's of standing around waiting for the elevator. The views though are spectacular and the glass floor is creepy or cool, depending on your perspective. Would do it again.

Reviewed 2 days ago

The Space Needle was amazing!! Beautiful views and a great time with my cousin and sister. We took a selfie that had an amazing back drop and sent automatically to our email. The guides/staff were amazing and suggested many picture opportunities.