Georgetown Inn
$230
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

• Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $260/night.

$239
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

$176
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

Motif Seattle(Seattle)
$217
$199
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

$234
$179
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

$229
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

$246
$217
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

Mediterranean Inn(Seattle)
$209
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

$545
$351
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $391/night.

All reviewscontinental breakfastgeorgetown areaboeing fieldva hospitalclose to the airportfree washer and dryerjacuzzi tubminute drivestay there againacross the streetseatac airportroom was clean and comfortablewithin walking distancebig cityrental carmini fridgean older hotel
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stayed at the Georgetown Inn for 4 nights during our visit to Seattle. It is located about 20 minutes or so (by bus) from the main attractions in Seattle in an area known as Georgetown.
When we arrived at the hotel in the morning en route from the airport it was too early to check in, so we left our baggage and walked to the bus to go into the city. The bus is about a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Apparently the area is in flux and is likely to be the new "it" area during the next 10 years with a strong focus on the art community.
When we returned to the hotel our room was ready. It was more than adequate. It is not a new hotel with many of the newer bells and whistles that hotels have. It did have a flat-screened tv several HBO stations.
The heating/cooling system is one of those noisy ones where you hear the fan running constantly, although you can adjust it to suit your needs.
There is free wireless internet in the hotel. At times downloading was quite slow or I would get disconnected, but again, it was free.
In the morning there is coffee/tea, juice, toast and muffins as well as cereal offered. They are thoughtful about people's tastes: the cereals looked like healthy ones (I don't eat them), the muffins were huge and fresh, as was the different types of healthy breads--no white bread.
There was even blue agave for sweetener and soy milk. And, there was fresh fruit. It is self-serve and was frequently replenished.
The gentleman who was in charge of the food service was very efficient.
Tony was very helpful at the desk, as was a quiet woman. The other woman was not very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank qhdesigner
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is a wonderful clean comfortable hotel within easy reach ( without getting on the Freeway jam) to downtown. however it is in a kinda ghetto location but for Seattle you can't bet the price and it was very comfortable and clean and pretty

Room Tip: Don't hang around after dark outside although everyone hanging outside was pleasant just really rough looking
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Trish A
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The room was clean and comfortable, and the price was right for Seattle. We had a kitchenette and it was equipped for only very light cooking, understandably. Parking was cramped, but the biggest problem with this hotel was the noise. Our room, on a corner with two windows, may have been worse than others, but a very busy street on one side and Boeing Field airport nearby interrupted a sound night's sleep more than once.

Room Tip: The hotel is "L" shaped--a room on the inside of the L away from the street might be quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lee W
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Clean, Comfortable, Great Price, Quiet... Pick any 3...But seriously. We are well within the city limits and only 3 miles from downtown Seattle so you should expect a city environment. We are far from an island resort. Boeing field is a nearby municipal airport so very light traffic at night if any. You will however get the occasional Harley cruising by late at night but we call that “Flavor”… Thanks for staying. Cheers! Rich

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Tried several different motels in Seattle and this one was the best value and the service was very nice! It was very easy to access from Seattle and had some nice restaurants close by. The industrial area vibe was actually kind of neat. The desk people were very helpful!,

Room Tip: Upper level rooms were nice, on the north side.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Skmoore1986
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Georgetown Inn got my Pacific Northwest road trip off to a great start. I received much more than I expected, especially for the rate I paid. I was at the hotel for two nights. The hotel manager was outstanding. Thank you, Richard, for your help, consideration, and genuine caring attitude. I received better customer service at Georgetown Inn than at some well-known resorts I’ve visited! The front desk clerk that checked me in had a great sense of humor and a kind spirit. Everything I asked was answered pleasantly. Recommendation for a local restaurant, within walking distance, was spot on. I appreciated the honest reviews about closer restaurants that weren’t so good…I avoided them. I am a solo female traveler (of a certain age) and I felt safe in the neighborhood. By the way, any complaints that have been posted about the recycling plant behind the hotel are greatly exaggerated. I could hear them working during the day, but they stop at 5 pm. What I heard during working hours was not obtrusive. The noise didn’t even prevent my taking a nap in the afternoon.

Kudos for nice linens on the bed. Not only were they good quality, they were pristinely clean and fresh-smelling. The duvet-covered comforter was pure white and couldn’t have been cleaner if I’d washed it myself. The pillows and mattress were delightful. It’s nice to see three big, plump pillows on a queen-sized bed.

The pure white bathroom towels were good quality, spotless, and fresh smelling…an important feature for me. The toiletries provided were very nice. The added touch of individually wrapped mints on the toiletries tray was a pleasant surprise. Both the bathroom and the bedroom were spotlessly clean. I commend the staff on their diligent cleaning efforts.

The continental breakfast was standard, with a couple of nice extras. There was raisin bread for toast (very thoughtful), and the coffee was outstanding. There was no need to go to that famous (and expensive) Seattle coffee store, immediately across the street. The fruit on the buffet was perfectly ripe and delicious. It was obvious that management would like to provide a better breakfast, but there just isn’t room.

A couple of minor disappointments: the wifi connection was slow and/or intermittent during times of heavy usage. The hotel is an older building and the plumbing can be noisy at times. The furniture is a bit worn around the edges. As the hotel is located at a busy corner, there is some noise from daytime and early evening traffic; however, when I was ready to sleep, it wasn’t bothersome at all.

All in all, you can’t ask for a better hotel in this price range. I would gladly have paid an additional $15-20 a night for the quality room and exceptional customer care I received at Georgetown Inn. I would have rated this a "perfect 5," had it not been for the wifi snafu and the plumbing noise.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank WolfCreekWoman
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. I’d like to tell you an interesting story. This morning I received a phone call ~ I receive dozens ~ from a company telling me that they can help me manage my “online reputation”. There are actually people with multiple degrees and training in things like “social semantic search”. They tell me they can “manage” my reputation by removing negative reviews from websites on which guests have shared their experience. Think about it. These companies go to great lengths to marginalize people’s actual experience. This sounds similar to doctors prescribing medicine to mask the pain rather than searching for root causes. Why not simply prevent the negative reviews in the first place? I believe our time is best spent taking care of our team so they can take better care of our guests. I would prefer to spend our resources on improving our hotel in areas that will have a direct and meaningful impact on our guests. Not on consultants telling me how to “manage” my guest’s opinions. I think we tend over think things sometimes. I prefer to keep it simple. A warm welcome, a comfortable bed, a simple breakfast, good coffee and along the way, if we’re lucky, we may make a few friends. If you notice our work, great. If not, that’s cool too. We’re here for you if you need anything. Thank you again for staying and please let me know if there is anything I can do to be of service. Cheers! Rich