“Great bargain, friendly people.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Georgetown Inn

Georgetown Inn
Ranked #18 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersBronze level
Helix, OR
“Great bargain, friendly people.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I spent one night here for a birthday trip to Seattle. I found the inn on Tripadvisor and we were both very pleased. The room was clean, modern and comfortable (my priorities) and the price was very good and the parking free (my husband's priorities.) We will return. The staff was friendly and helpful. They recommended three or four restaurants in the area and were right about the two places we visited. The breakfast was a bit simple (toast, muffins, cold cereal), but the coffee was outstanding (it is Seattle!) I would have liked to see some fresh fruit and/or yogurt, but it could have been there earlier. We did get there toward the end. They did have soy milk which is the first time I've seen this and it was appreciated.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Nancy D
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Hi Nancy, thanks you so much for the outstanding review! Please come back soon… We miss you already… Cheers! Rich & the team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

George Town Inn and the staff - Richard, Trihny, and Tony -greeted us with smiles and very helpful service. Being our first time in Seattle we had a little trepidation of this big city but after meeting these guys we were given a feeling of being amongst friends. Helping us with directions, places to eat, and friendly conversation,

The Rooms were excellent - clean, all the needed essentials, plenty of space, view of the City.

Hey come and check the George Town Inn out and see for yourself.

• Stayed March 2013
6 Thank John1719-26
San Diego
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

A nice clean hotel, the staff was great. It is on a busy intersection and the traffic can get noisy. One the plus side they have a free washer and dryer and the hotel is a 2 min. walk to the most amazing Neapolitan pizzeria, Via Tribunali. Just like a trip to Naples without TSA and a long flight. The hotel is a solid value.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Greg H
Plains mt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

From our check in to our departure, we found this hotel to be much more than we expected. From Tony at the front desk to the housekeepers; all were helpful, courteous and professional. We have stayed at much more expensive hotels in the area without anymore benefits. The cleanliness and the size of the rooms competes with the more grand hotels. The VA Medical Center is only 1.5 miles away and Pike Place less than that. If you want to have to pay for name brand toiletries and valet parking - go someplace else. I'll settle for this jem for my family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jcgcrna1
Orting, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

The Georgetwon inn was exceptional. I had a kidney transplant at Swedish and needed to stay somewhere close to the downtown/hospital area. The Georgetown Inn was only a 10 minute drive to Swedish. The staff was great. They gave us extra pillows, fresh towels and cleaned our room every day. The breakfast buffet was delicious. . The room had everything we needed and more. We felt like we were at home. We eneded up having to stay a little longer so Rich moved us to a larger room for a few days at no extra charge. I would highly recommened the Georgetown Inn to everyone. Our stay there was great and we would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: Both rooms that we stayed in were very clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Veronica C
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is long overdue, but I wanted to update my review of Seattle's Georgetown Inn, based on a very positive second stay.

I had to make a last-minute return for a funeral, and Rich at the Georgetown Inn couldn't have been more accomodating and hospitable. I was absolutley impressed with the service, room and overall effort to make sure I had a pleasant stay. Given the nature of my trip, this really meant a lot to me. Rich is doing an outstanding job with the Georgetown Inn- you should certainly stay here when visiting Seattle.

Check out my previous review (“Clean Affordable Lodging Near Interesting Industrial Bars”
) for more specifics, and feel free to send me any questions about my experience here and Georgetown in general.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Daniel718
Newquay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

The staff are so friendly - lovely welcome every time we came in . . .and the room was awesome!! With a hot tub!! Bed was so comfy and the room was clean and a great size . . .Couldn't have been happier . . . Great hotel! :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jenpants
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
You are too kind…Well, not too kind but rather very kind indeed. It’s a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to the next opportunity. Cheers!