“Everything is good”

Ranked #20 of 101 Hotels in Seattle
Vancouver, Canada
“Everything is good”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Staying here for three nights. It was wonderful. The room is quite big and clean. The price is ok with that huge free breakfast. It's not really right in the downtown of Seattle but really close. Everything still walking distance. There is also eSsy to find a good cheap food around the hotel

Room Tip: Choose room with facing in
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thus means so much to us as we continue to strive to improve. We were very excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Please rest assure that I will share your feedback with my entire team. You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to earn this once again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

James O'Neal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Just spent the weekend at the Hampton Inn in the Needle. It was an exceptional experience. The staff, the room, the location were all great. The room was clean and spacious and a great deal for the price paid. The comp breakfast was over crowded and the food standard but for free it was ok.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

This hotel is 4 out of 5. There were issues with noise from an A/C unit outside our partially open window from another room or part of the hotel. Internet Wifi was poor. The parking garage should have a caution. Very tight parking. We parked outside after the first night. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable except for the foam pillows. Not the same pillows as a Hilton.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. This means a great deal to us as we continue to strive to improve our product and service. We are taking your feedback and seeing how we can improve in this area. Overall, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to earn this again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed only one night, but everybody from the front desk to maintenance to the employees in the breakfast area to the management went over and beyond to help me. I was travelling alone and everybody helped with my luggage, etc. Every time I passed someone in the hall, someone said hi or asked if I needed anything. I didn't explore the area because I was leaving the next day, but it seemed like a pretty good spot to get to the Space Needle and other attractions near that.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank 518nickiv

United States
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn. It's in a great location; very walkable and safe environment. Plenty of attractions near by. Cruise terminals are just a couple of miles away and the front desk can arrange transportation. Nice buffet breakfast. The staff was outstanding. You will not be disappointed !!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank William V
Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We were extremely happy to hear of your great experience with us and appreciate your recommendations. I have shared your feedback with my entire team. We hope to have the opportunity to earn your business once again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

Indiana
Reviewed June 27, 2014

My second stay at this Hampton. All that you'd expect, and friendly staff with the usual Hampton amenities. Great location near the space needle and easily within walking distance to Pike Place for the able bodied. A 24-hour Kroger (Branded as QFC) is less than a block away and is a nice mix of Whole Foods and a traditional grocery store. (Also a Starbucks on site).

This trip I thought the rooms were a bit pricey at $229 per night but that's simply a reflection of supply and demand at this time. I would expect that seating for breakfast is in short supply when this hotel is sold out, given the "please vacate your table when you're done eating" signs, but I had no problem.

And, keep in mind that the third floor is really the first....you'll have to experience it to get it.

All in all, everything you'd expect from a in-town Hampton Inn and a great base from which to launch Seattle activities.

Room Tip: A higher floor (top floor) would have been nice as I think they booked a 300 pound drum major who in...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank HoosierTravelers08
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This means a great deal to us as we continue to develop and look for ways to improve. I would like to gain some additional feedback if possible. For your stay, we were veiwed as average and or typical Hampton. This is a big area of focus for us, so your timing is perfect. If possible, could you share some items that would have made us above average or not your typical Hampton. Is there anything that would have WOW'd you and stood out. This is where we want to sit in the eyes of our guest and would love some additional feedback if possible. It would be deeply appreciated. Please feel free to respond directly to my email at james.oneal@hilton.com. I eagerly await your response.

James O''Neal
Lewiston, NY
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed at this hotel both pre and post Alaskan cruise, two nights before and one night after. On arrival I found the staff to be very helpful in arranging transportation to the pier. The cost was very reasonable at $7 per person. The hotel is located in the middle of the cultural district, within walking distance of the Space Needle and the many museums and attractions nearby. We also discovered several very good restaurants close by. The hotel provides a very handy list of eateries with a helpful map. You will find fare for every taste and budget. A very adequate breakfast is provided each day with coffee and tea 24 hours. When we returned after our cruise, the staff ordered a car to take us to the airport at 4am in the morning. I definitely would stay here again when in the area.

2 Thank larn796