“Will Always Stay Here”

Ranked #19 of 101 Hotels in Seattle
Los Angeles, California
“Will Always Stay Here”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is a perfect location for exploring Seattle and having a small neighborhood experience. Within a few minutes walking distance are excellent small restaurants and cafes, a wonderful supermarket, and a Café Vita whose coffee is outstanding. The rooms are fairly large. There are a good working desk, excellent light for reading, and a comfortable lounge chair. The free buffet breakfast is ample and continuously restocked. There are many people working at reception so there is not a long wait for asking questions. The only negative may be that the lobby and eating area are very crowded and noisy when this popular hotel is fully booked.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We were extremely happy to hear of your great experience with us and appreciate your recommendations. I have shared your feedback with my entire team. We hope to have the opportunity to earn your business once again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

James O'Neal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The Hampton Inn was located in a very convenient location, close to the space needle and monorail. One of the other nice things about the location was the fact it was easy to get to off the I-5. The room was spacious and very clean, the staff was great and we loved the cookies on arrival since we were hungry and dinner was going to be a while. Parking garages were a bit confusing at first since we parked in the wrong one and had to find the way to our room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, June 7, 2014

Victoria
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Staff are terrific, bed is comfortable, got a suite upgrade which was nice. This place is two blocks from Seattle Center and short walk down to Lake Union. (Once the construction is finished in the neighbourhood the walk to the lake will be slightly less hazardous!) The only downside is the traffic noise which probably won't bother folks who don't need to sleep with a window open. It's a big city so that's to be expected. So nice to be able to stroll 'home' after the James Taylor show at Key Arena and feel safe travelling alone. After checkout was able to meander up to EMP, have a bit to eat and catch the monorail to the airport train. Overall a wonderful 24 hours in Sea-Town.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, June 6, 2014

Harvey, Louisiana
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have to say we stayed at the Hampton Inn downtown Seattle, Washington in May 214 they have the best staff I have ever came across, they were so helpful, they even helped us with excursions to snoqualime falls and wine tour , they made sure their breakfast was ready every morning at 6 am and was always fresh. They even handed out water and fresh cookies everyday. If breakfast was not ready they supplied breakfast bags to go. I could not have asked for better service.
The location was walking distance to the space needle, monorail, emp museum, the duck tour and many other attractions, great location.
The staff was efficient, helpful and courteous, they helped with directions, meal planning, tours and sights. We booked a suite and it was clean and really really nice. I would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: The suites slept five vey comfortably.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, June 5, 2014

Perth, Western Australia
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

These are good hotels, with excellent beds and helpful staff. I have been impressed with both hotels of this group which I have visited. Breakfasts reasonably good. Room spotless. Good location and easy access to sites of the city.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank patchworklizzie

Sydney
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This hotel was recommended by friends as the location is great: close to the Space Needle, monorail and EMP etc. The front desk staff were friendly and efficient, offering nearby dining options, directions to dining options and the sights.

The interiors and rooms are modern and pleasant. We had booked a King Standard Room for 2 nights. The room was spacious with good quality fittings.The bed was comfy with nice pillows and good lighting options. (However, on both nights our sleep was disturbed by the footsteps of guests on the floor above us, both late at night and very early in the mornings. The walls and floors must be quite thin!).
The bathroom was very clean,and nicely updated. Other pluses: Cookies were available in the evening, and free bottled water provided in the rooms.

The breakfast was self- serve.There are many good points: Hot tea and coffee making facilities, great fresh fruit and good selection of breads, muffins, bagels etc. BUT - we hated the plastic cutlery and disposable plates and cups: YUK. So tacky and wasteful: it really isn't up to the good standard of everything else in the place.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jomarySydney

Dewey, Arizona
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have stayed at many Hampton's before but none were better than this one. The staff was so nice. They handed out water everyday and had awesome cookies every night. The free breakfast in the morning was very good. You are within walking distance of the Space Needle and other restaurants in the area. Parking in Seattle is tough and costly. I believe it was about $15 a night to park your car there. Many people going on cruises stay here so the morning traffic in the breakfast area can get packed.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this review, June 2, 2014