“Great location”

Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown
Ranked #19 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great location and breakfast. Close to everything and very walk-able to all main attraction has to offer. Great service and friendly. Has parking and fits all types of travelers. I would stay here again. Hampton Inn is very consistent with their rooms and cleanliness. If you need a place, choose this one. It's worth it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Csinh301
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We were extremely happy to hear of your great experience with us and appreciate your recommendations. I have shared your feedback with my entire team. We hope to have the opportunity to earn your business once again on your next visit to the Seattle area.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is close to the Seattle Center, a large grocery store, and restaurants. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The room was very nice and modern. Breakfast was great, lots of choices! Fresh hot cookies every night. My family loved our stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites.

Cons: street noise on the 5th avenue side. Street cars go by frequently, and there is a lot of construction in the area that we could hear from the room. Turning on the room fan solved the problem. Also, the room has premium cable available, but no on demand movies. The one night we were in early, we weren't able to buy a movie to entertain ourselves. We just watched a movie on the iPad.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christine M
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Our experience at this hotel was, in a word, impressive. The staff, from the first contact to the last, absolutely went to every effort to make us feel welcomed, valued, and appreciated. James, who is the manager, is an amazing man. His staff speaks so highly of him--and I can see why. He goes to every effort to really extend himself, in a very professional, yet personal manner. Other people that I want to mention were Bruce (another manager) and Jason. But, they all were quite exceptional. The breakfast room staff was always super attentive and made our mornings start off really wonderfully. We will come back again if we are ever in Seattle. We will also recommend it to others without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank drdzem
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Reviewed March 29, 2014

My mother & I just spent 3 nights while visiting my sister, who lives downtown. Parking & the elevators were a bit confusing, but our room was great. Breakfast was pretty crowded, but we were able to find a place to sit all 3 mornings. The staff was helpful in answering local questions. The location was easy to navigate to and from. Parking spaces are crazily tight. There was little outside noise, and sleeping was comfortable.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank RevGetch

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The facility is centrally located and the rooms are well appointed. The staff are super helpful. The elevators are a little far away from some places and the halls seem wind around. I would Highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: SHOP. The room rate for the room we had was a lot more than we paid.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Doug P

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed here with my 3 teens for 3 nights.

PRO:
The front desk staff are incredibly friendly and helpful.

The hotel is not downtown, but I knew that from looking at a map prior to booking. There was however a very convenient monorail just a couple block away that took as right to the downtown area. The hotel is right next to Seattle Center and we found a lot to do there. There are hundreds of restaurants within walking distance, and all of the staff suggestions were just as good as they promised.

CON:
We had to do some laundry and the dryer on the 4th floor was so awful we had to pay for 3 drying cycles and the clothes were still damp.

We had a 2 bedroom suite for the 4 of us. The sitting area did not have anywhere we could comfortably hangout together, it was built for 2 people.

Breakfast was awful, only looked in there 1 day but did not see anything edible.

Parking still gives me nightmares.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Sillymeow
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This Hampton Inn has a perfect location, as I have reviewed this hotel before. Now it is even better, judging by the recently renovated 6th floor room we stayed in this week. The bathroom had a large shower, no tub, and plenty of vanity space. Clean and comfortable room. Great restaurants within walking distance, and a very friendly staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Rick L
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014