All reviews pedestrian overpass clean place to stay close to downtown within walking distance late at night lodging
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

The room smelled of stale smoke....was crappy shower, had to use a towel in the shower floor, rusty hinges in bathroom & soap holder.
The tube tv, lol...had no music channel as it was that old & outdated....the dresser middle drawer had no bottom...such. Dump for the price.

We slept ontop of the covers, for nervousness of what was underneith the covers.
Grateful i booked only 1 night.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2018

I stayed here for two nights and found the property to be clean & neat. It is for the budget minded traveler looking for a room under $150 per night in the area and close proximity to getting in & out of downtown Seattle. The room provided two queen size beds, a small refrigerator & microwave and a small bathroom with a tiled shower. Wifi is available for those needing to stay connected. Since it is on the budget end, I bring my own towel & hair care products for my own convenience. The money I save on this stay can be used to enjoy the many restaurants in the Wallingford area plus I am 7 minutes from Green Lake for my walking, the Woodland Park Zoo for the grand kids and Ballard shopping. What more do you need? PS I would request a second floor room next time!

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

A cheap outside the city place to stay for one night. Had a fridge and microwave. Got pizza from Milano’s. Good area. On a busy street but with earplugs not bad sleeping. Good place for travelers to stay

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank tamelak3
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We came here with a friend of mine to see the eclipse. We stuck to traffic jam during late at night and we called the reception and requested for a late check-in. The reception accepted to stay open for a while longer for us. Clean place to stay in.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 15, 2018

Real hassle to get into the parking lot. If you are driving south on Aurora (Hwy 99), you can't make a left turn across to the parking lot due to the concrete barrier dividing the north/south lanes. Travel between the motel and the UW area was a pain. The only appealing thing about the motel is the price. We would not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple