We were in seattle for a conference. The hotel is close to the convention center, it took me 15 minutes to walk there. convention center is 10 minutes far from the market place (walking distance)..so distance is not a big issue. Shuttle service of the hotel was nice, the drivers were very helpful, all we needed to do was to "call and let them know where we were" they came and picked up us. We prefered using the shuttle while going back to the hotel. The shuttle was available between 7am-10pm.
The hotel is 20 minutes far from the space needle (by taxi) at night traffic, so you pay around 12$.
Also, the hotel is very close (4-5minutes walking) to QFC supermarket (fresh food, bakery, drinks...) and close to the other nice little restaurants, like mediterranian food..
ok, nothing very special in terms of food - there is tea and coffee service at the lobby almost all day.... nice atmosphere. but again nothing special in terms of food.
very very clean! I really liked it! the bathroom, the beds.. everything was very clean. the pillows and the bed were very comfortable..it was a tiring trip but I had a very good rest! The room has fridge, microwave, cafemachine, and a sink-
nice internet connection - printer available - but you cannot make change in a word document/powerpoint document on those computers.. they are for very simple uses..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south end of scenic Lake Union, the Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - Lake Union is two miles from downtown Seattle's finest shops and restaurants and just five miles from the University of Washington campus. The hotel is also located near Seattle Center and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and is only a 20 minute walk to the iconic Space Needle. Most of the guestrooms have spectacular waterfront views of Lake Union and Seattle. All rooms have 42" high definition flat screen TVs, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and laptop safes. A complimentary Silver Cloud breakfast is offered daily in addition to use of our brand new fitness center. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa and offers local area shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn - Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Silver Cloud Hotel Lake Union