I was working in Seattle, I opted for the Suite, it was roomy and fit my needs perfectly. the view was nice too. I slept well. My one complaint is that it was hard to find an outlet to charge my electronic devices. I also would have thought that USB chargers would be an industry standard by now. My previous hotels have had them. I would certainly stay with them in the future. The front desk was very kind, courteous and pro active.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south end of scenic Lake Union, the Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - Lake Union is two miles from downtown Seattle's finest shops and restaurants and just five miles from the University of Washington campus. The hotel is also located near Seattle Center and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and is only a 20 minute walk to the iconic Space Needle. Most of the guestrooms have spectacular waterfront views of Lake Union and Seattle. All rooms have 42" high definition flat screen TVs, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and laptop safes. A complimentary Silver Cloud breakfast is offered daily in addition to use of our brand new fitness center. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa and offers local area shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn - Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Silver Cloud Hotel Lake Union