My wife and I stayed at the Silver Cloud Inn and loved it! The staff was super nice, gave us great recommendations and we used the shuttle service a lot. We did all the tourist attractions and ate at some great places. The hotel itself has a business center with new computers and printers that really helped out to print coupons, maps, and boarding passes. The breakfast is great with a good selection of hot and cold items. Will stay here again next time we visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south end of scenic Lake Union, the Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - Lake Union is two miles from downtown Seattle's finest shops and restaurants and just five miles from the University of Washington campus. The hotel is also located near Seattle Center and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and is only a 20 minute walk to the iconic Space Needle. Most of the guestrooms have spectacular waterfront views of Lake Union and Seattle. All rooms have 42" high definition flat screen TVs, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and laptop safes. A complimentary Silver Cloud breakfast is offered daily in addition to use of our brand new fitness center. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa and offers local area shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn - Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Silver Cloud Hotel Lake Union