Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown
$423
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,173 results
All reviewsspace needlebay viewevening receptionliving roombreakfast and dinnerfree dinnerqueen anneunderground parkingcomplimentary breakfastsmall kitchenwithin walking distancefull kitchenfew blockspacific science centerview of the waterwould stay here againking suite
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Hotel needs a little TLC and maybe some staff training. Check in was not fun. People before us had problems with their rooms and so did we. We were told Orbitz screwed up our reservations. After I mentioned I would be filing a complaint they found us a room, no view & right by the elevators. Young adults ran the halls for two nights and used the halls as their party room. Tried to call the front desk and was disconnected. Gave up on trying.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I went to Seattle to visit a friend and see the sights. We could not have picked a better location to stay. The staff was very professional and everything ran smooth as silk. The complimentary breakfast and dinner were superb. If you go to seattle go to the Homewood suites.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Here for business travel. Stayed one night. Staff were very helpful arranging a car to take me back to the airport, holding my luggage, etc.

Breakfast on premises offered a wide variety of options. Good location near downtown Seattle.

If I have business here again, I'd definitely consider staying here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed here April 15-17 for business. I was pleasantly surprised by the wonderful and large corner room that I checked into. Also the Breakfast and Evening Manager reception was great. As others stated the light dinner was a full meal and tasted great. Being Downtown was so close to the Space needle and the water front.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank David M
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The friendliest people work here. The food is really good and I love being able to park in a garage instead of on the street or out in the open.

The beds and pillows are the best, I did not want to get up!

This was a quick trip but I definitely will stay there again.

Room Tip: The food delivery options were many and my dinner arrived quickly. The hotel provides a free dinner Mon - Thu and free breakfast every day.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo