“Great Hotel! Even includes breakfast and dinner”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown
Ranked #36 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights while attending a conference at The Bell Conference Center. There are closer hotels to the conference center but I am a hilton honors member and I like to get the points. This hotel is a half mile from the center. It is within walking distance (a couple of blocks) from The Space Needle and the monorail, which takes you right to Westlake Center. From Westlake Center you can walk to Pike Market, The Hardrock Cafe and The Original Starbucks.

From the airport I took the light rail to Westlake and then took a cab, which was 1 1/2 miles and cost me $7.

The hotel itself is very nice and clean. Staff were very nice and helpful. Dinner and Breakfast is included in your rate. It was good food too.

I would absolutely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Room Tip: You can check-in online and choose your room within 24 hours.
4  Thank vikkia80
Write a ReviewReviews (1,134)

Reviewed March 27, 2012

After flying in early from NJ to attend a 3 day conference in the Conv Ctr, I was happy that my early check-in request was honored & my room was ready. The front desk staff was very nice/ friendly & helpful with directions/suggestions. The Hilton hotel chain hasn't disappointed me yet. The comp breakfast & light dinners were more than ample. The room/rooms were bigger than my apt at home. It was so convenient to have a refrigerator already in the room, instead of having to order one upon arrival & pay extra daily for it.
The 3rd floor corner room (Western & Boren) was a little noisy with traffic at times, but like the other reviewer, I kept the fan on a lot to block it out. The other downside was that Housekeeping was not up to the usual Hilton standard. Once I needed to ask for face cloths & hand towels. Another time the garbage wasn't dumped. Also since the Hotel is located above the downtown area, each walk around was always a hike back uphill.
In all, I would recommend this Hotel & stay there again as it is a great value for the money.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner suite on a higher floor, away from traffic.
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Customer service was great once we arrived. Had I only had the experience over the phone I would have said otherwise since I had the joy of speaking to a somewhat rude person when I called to confirm our stay. Our room was clean and spacious and worked very well having two children with me. The linens were very nice however the beds were hard so I didn't sleep very well. The second night we were there I pulled out the sleeper sofa in hopes that that mattress was softer but it wasn't at all. Matter of fact, there was a bar poking up in the middle.The breakfast buffet was wonderful though. The food was good and the dining area was nicely laid out. When we first got there the tv in the bedroom wasn't working but with a simple call to the front desk it was taken care of. Within 5 minutes a maintenance man came up and fixed it. Overall our stay was very nice. I rated this hotel as average mostly because of the beds and the poor customer service I received by one of the agents there. A good night sleep is very important to me.

Room Tip: I would stay on the North end if you have the option to choose. We did and it was fairly quiet. I im...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2012

THis hotel is located in a quieter part of the Seattle waterfront. It is a low rise and has some nice views facing the waterfront. The rooms are a good size and the beds are comfortable. The Monday to Thursday light dinners are very good and a great deal and they throw in a wine and beer! The breakfasts are also an added plus but are quite average. The hotel staff is helpful and friendly and they have rooms for pets. The parking is extra which I always find annoying. The walk to Pike Street is about 10 minutes which might be a bit much for some people. We would definetly come back and stay here.

Room Tip: GO up to top floor and get water view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jennifer1979154935
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I was expecting another soul-less chain, but was pleasantly surprised by this property. The staff was friendly and helpful, the suite was spotless and large, the breakfast was very good even for a vegan, and the location was perfect. We were able to walk to some great restaurants in the lower Queen Anne area and take the bus which was right outside the front door to the Pike Place Market and Seattle Aquarium. I would most definitely stay here again and recommend to others. We parked our car in the garage and didn't use it again until checkout.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor (room 115) and were surprised at how quiet it was.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank AZ_KC
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Very friendly staff greet you by your name. Larger than average comp. breakfast buffet. Comp. buffet style dinners during the week with rotating menu. One bedroom suite was nice, appeared clean. Beds were shot though...boxsprings looked old and mattress was worn and uncomfortable. Would have liked the paper coffee cups replenished daily as I don't like using hotel glassware in the rooms. Quiet. Good amount of cable channels on the tv. Would go back for business stay- this was much better than other local hotel on Queen Anne.

Room Tip: anywhere away from elevator. Front of hotel best as rear faces busy freight train tracks nearby.
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I chose this hotel as I needed the extra space and full kitchen for my toddlers. The beds were comfortable, and they had a handful of HD channels which some hotels are not offering. The breakfast was more than I expected with hot items eggs and breakfast sausages. The front desk has take out menus.

Room Tip: ask for a room on a high floor, with a view of the water.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family