3,121 results
All reviews great hotel steam room convention center modern hotel pike place market hotel restaurant indoor pool within walking distance space needle valet parking corner room light rail would definitely stay here again few blocks capitol hill heart of downtown visiting seattle
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great hotel - staff are friendly and very welcoming! Rooms are clean and comfortable! Great location - lots of restaurants and shopping near by. Walking distance to Pikes Market! Our favorite hotel in Seattle!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
jenkallmeyer, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt At Olive 8, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Your review made me smile from ear to ear! Reading that the Hyatt at Olive 8 is your "favorite hotel in Seattle" was the highlight of my day. We love helping our guests have the best stay possible and I'll be sure to share your comments with my colleagues so they can have a smile too!

We look forward to exceeding your expectations for your next visit!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great experience, amazing staff . Helped me with my reservation and accommodated my request .
great location-near to all the restaurants and mall
great hotel and room service-great service .clean
great amenities.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I chose this as a less expensive option than the Hyatt Regency. It was a better value and had a nice pool, spa and locker room area as well as restaurant and coffee shop! It was easy to get to the Space needle and Pike Place, I would stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved our stay here. Easy to walk everywhere. Staff is very friendly and responsive. Able to check in early after a flight, very appreciated! Hotel is well maintained, clean and stylish. Nice bar and restaurant in hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first Hyatt hotel, room was great! Comfortable bed, perfect rain fall shower. They even had this service in case you had forgotten any essentials, such as a toothbrush or a cellphone charger. you just dialed from your room and someone brought it up for you!

• Trip type: Traveled on business