I recently attended a conference in Seattle and chose to stay at this hotel. I am very happy with the choice. Here is why:
1. The location was very close to the Washington State Convention Centre (two short blocks).
2. There was great shopping nearby incl Nordstrom and Pacific Place indoor mall.
3. It was a few blocks from the westlake downtown light rail terminal station.
4. The property is quite new and the design touches realy suited my taste.
5. The staff were warm and engaged.
6. The gym equipment was like new.
7. The lap pool was 25 yards long and had three lanes.
I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seattle Green Hotel. Sleek modern design and environmental responsibility converge seamlessly at Hyatt at Olive 8. Designed to be the first LEED certified hotel in the city, Seattle’s newest hotel represents a new echelon for sustainability in the Pacific Northwest. Boasting an array of innovative energy and water saving features, the hotel offers guests the ability to continue their sustainable lifestyle while traveling. A few blocks outside our glass doors are historic Pike Place Market and Puget Sound. Eco-friendly dining and spa amenities present a resort atmosphere in a vibrant city setting. Exuding the best of the Pacific Northwest spirit, brilliant form is combined with environmental function to create a new definition of luxury in downtown Seattle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt At Olive 8 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At Olive 8 Hotel Seattle
- Hyatt Hotel Seattle
- At Olive 8 Hyatt