Free cancellation until 08/03
$298
$205
Priceline
2,688 results
All reviewsgreat hotelsteam roomconvention centermodern hotelpike place marketpacific placehotel restaurantpool and hot tubwithin walking distancean easy walkcorner roomspace needlelight railvalet parkingwould definitely stay here againwater pressureloved this hotel
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My family and I stayed in Premier Queen (740 sf) which was almost bigger than a suite room we stayed at Grand Hyatt Seattle! Very clean, convenient location and has a wonderful swimming pool Grand Hyatt doesn't have with steam bath!!! We are definitely going back there soon!!!

Room Tip: Premier Queen is so roomy
  • Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Hyatt Olive 8 is located in downtown Seattle, convenient to shopping, restaurants and transportation. Only a block away is a bus transit hub and the Monorail is within a few blocks. The hotel has a sleek, modern feel and is the only hotel in Seattle to be certified a "green" hotel. We had a spacious corner room and the amenities are all one would expect from Hyatt. The large pool is configured for lap swimming but the kids managed to have fun in one lane & stay out of the way of the serious swimmers. There is also a spa and gym. The restaurant, Urbana, is expensive, at least for breakfast, but the food was good. There is an expresso bar in the lobby. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2011

If you're used to a grand lobby and large dedicated spaces, this Hyatt will surprise you.
It's a multi-purpose building that includes the hotel, a health club with outside membership, and a number of floors of condo apartments. The most stricking feature
is the very unique lighting of the hotel at night, consisting of many ribbons of blue fixtures
which extend from the top to the bottom of the hotel.

The reception area and modest reatuarant/bar are ultra modern. The staff was efficient,
profession, and friendly.

The rooms are equally modern. I'd describe them as a fusion of a beautifully decorated
office and an equally beautiful and functional bedroom. There were many thoughful and
well designed features for a comfortable stay. It's slightly out of the "large hotel" area in
town but also closer to some of the local attractions in Seattle.

I was completely satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Recently stayed here as part of a business trip. Front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful, especially Sarah who helped get a room ready after I arrived from a long flight and needed to get ready before meetings. Rooms are very nice -- clean, modern and tastefully decorated. And I appreciated the small touches (like toothpaste!). Location is superb to convention center, shopping, light rail, and waterfront. Pool is beautiful and was quiet with only a few people there ("locker room" is shared with spa and was also very nice and clean). Only complaint is that I had trouble connecting to the wi-fi. In short, great hotel & friendly staff. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I travel to Seattle quite often and know the city fairly well. This hotel was booked by someone else at our company to accomadate several us for a conference. Overall, my experience was very poor and will not stay here again. Two years before this trip I stayed at the other Hyatt in the city (around the corner) and it was a great experience. I would go there in a heartbeat over this hotel.

Upon arriving at 2pm (check-in is at 3pm) I was turned away as my room wasn't ready. I was told I would be called when my room was available. I should note that my two co-workers who checked in after me were allowed into their rooms. I returned at 530 (no phone call) and at last my room was ready. I was then assigned a wheel chair accessible room but not told this when I was check-in. The room wasn't terrible but having seen my co-workers rooms where I stored my luggage, this room was a downgrade from standard rooms which isn't fair to anyone.

The room was impeccibly clean and the staff did a fantastic job there but customer service the rest of the trip was lacking.

The room service food is nothing to note, even in a city like Seattle.

The gym was spacious, clean and sunny. Not an afterthought like some hotels.

Overall, I was truly disappointed with my stay, especially having stayed at Hyatts in other parts of the country, even in Seattle itself. I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business