“Delicious but limited.”

Naked City Taphouse
Ranked #886 of 4,248 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed August 12, 2011

The beer menu is nice (and tasty) but the food menu is quite limited for options. The pulled pork sandwich was super delicious but was so messy I had to eat it with a fork! Worth it though. If I came back, I'd likely sit at the bar and just get drinks, but if you've never been here before the food IS delicious.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

don't think I would go again. I was pretty stoked to go. come to find out, they don't offer a sampler. very strange for a brewery. the bartender, after helping three people who came up to the bar after me , finally handed me a beer menu and walked away again. kind of frustrating when you want to spend some money but no one will help you. Finally he came back and asked what I wanted. I asked about the sampler and he poured me what they had for free. so they get two extra stars for that. I had to ask for a food menu and the bottle list since it wasn't offered to me. I then had to cut in on him asking the people next to me if they wanted something in order to get a bottle. It wasn't too busy yet but the bar seemed a little flustered. The menu was eh. mostly sandwiches and things to nipple on. I had a portabella bruschetta which was okay. their beers were just okay too. the oaked aged double ipa was more mild than some pales ive had. wasn't impressed. I heard pikes is pretty good, maybe i should have gone there

Reviewed July 28, 2011

The service is okay, but sparse. Both the beer they buy, and what they brew themselves is predominantly hoppy. The staff seemed oblivious to this during every visit I've made; when I've stated that I prefer malty beer and need a low IBU, they've still suggested brought me overly hoppy choices. But they are willing to bring multiple draft tastes, and I do appreciate that. But please, realize that not everyone can drink an IPA, educate staff palates, and don't assume that we all drink hefeweizen or like light beer.

One big turnoff is the filth of Greenwood's sidewalks and streets, although that's not all the fault of the restaurant (although they could sweep out front when they open the next day). Still, it's pretty disgusting trying to avoid the numerous, sticky cigarette butts between the car and the front door.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 29, 2008

Excellent selection of local taps, but the food menu is so limited that it would get old quickly...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook