“The Best Fishing Charter in Washinton!”

All Rivers & Saltwater Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: A team of Washington fishing guides awaits to take you on the trip of a lifetime! Led by full-time, professional guide Mark Coleman, All Rivers & Saltwater Charters offers private, fully furnished Washington fishing charters for Salmon, Steelhead, Tuna, Lingcod, Halibut, Sturgeon, and Crab. Our charter fishing locations include the Seattle area rivers, Puget Sound, Westport, Anacortes/San Juan Islands, the Columbia river and Olympic Peninsula rivers. Freshwater or Saltwater, where your trip takes place depends on where fishing is best at that time of year.Our Washington fishing guides and Seattle fishing charters are approximately 6-8 hours, with all gear, tackle, boat, bait, fuel, and guide included. Tuna and Halibut trips are a little longer. The only items you need to provide while fishing in Seattle is a Washington fishing license & sack lunch, dress for the weather, and anglers meet us at the water.Washington fishing guidesWhether you're fishing with All Rivers & Saltwater Charters in Seattle or Westport, or anywhere in between, you can expect the highest quality service, boats, and equipment. From avid anglers to first time fisherman, we strive to improve your skills. Our Seattle fishing guides, and Westport Fishing Charters talk openly about the techniques we use, and are happy to answer your questions during any of our trips.
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have ben on four trips with All Rivers for Tuna (2); Halibut and Bottom Fish(1); and Salmon(1). Each ttip has been a stellar trip from all aspects including the guides, the gear, and the boat. The Guides (I have fished with both Mark and Ian) are great. They watch after all the guests, and ensure that they are having a good time.

The express style Tuna fishing is the most exciting fishing I have done in Washington. I was very impressed how All Rivers gets you to the fishing grounds quickly; and kept us on the fish. Never would I have expected in the madhouse of a 6 fish hookup, that everyone landed their fish. This wouldn't be possible save for the expertise of the guides and their crew.

When I fished Halibut with them, the entire boat of 6 caught limits of Halibut, and Ling cod. At each stop, we were on the fish within minutes of dropping our lines! The guides were attentive to less experienced anglers, and helped to make their day successful.

Over the past weekend, we spent the Salmon opener with them. Once again, a superb fishing experience. In fairly rough conditions, Ian was able to guide the boat to 4 hatchery, and two wild Chinook:

If you want to have the guided fishing experience in Washington, I would not hesitate to recommend All Rivers.

1  Thank Blake B

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have gone 3 charters with mark since moving to Seattle. The fish, the atmosphere and view are awesome. Mark makes the whole experience a blast. The whole crew works hard and makes you feel at ease. I have done both ling/halibut and salmon and each time I came back not regretting a moment of the trip. I highly recommend him and his team. I am looking forward to the next trip.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Our guides, the trip as a whole was a top experience for me. This combination Halibut/Ling cod package was all fun. The Halibut were not running that day but pulling in those Ling Cod was a hoot. We even spent time catching the live bait for the cod. This was a a bucket list item for me. My bucket was filled to the top with the experience.

1  Thank Van L
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My wife purchased a day trip for lingcod and rockfish from Mark. Our Captain Ian and deckhand Justin were awesome. They really worked hard for the fish despite having winds that did not favor a good drift. They were very attentive to everyone on board and made sure we were all having a good time. They even extended our day because the fish were a little tougher to get than most days due to a change in the weather. I highly recommend this outfit and will plan on another outing again soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

As far as I'm concerned, these two guys walk on water.
I have been deepsea fishing most of my life and have not run across a skipper/mate combo who worked together as well as Ian and Andrew.
We left port at 6 am and were soon over our first drift spot about 16 miles out.
Six anglers limited on ling cod and rockfish by 12:20 pm.
Ian definitely knew where the fish were hiding.
A great day all around, with pleasant company, a professional crew, smooth water, and plenty of Mother Sun!
I cannot recommend this company and crew strongly enough.
(And, as a bonus, I have made eight new fishing friends.)
P.S. Remember to put aside a few bucks to tip the captain and crew.
They earn every penny.