“Great Express Tuna Charter”

All Rivers & Saltwater Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: A team of Washington fishing guides awaits to take you on the trip of a lifetime! Led by full-time, professional guide Mark Coleman, All Rivers & Saltwater Charters offers private, fully furnished Washington fishing charters for Salmon, Steelhead, Tuna, Lingcod, Halibut, Sturgeon, and Crab. Our charter fishing locations include the Seattle area rivers, Puget Sound, Westport, Anacortes/San Juan Islands, the Columbia river and Olympic Peninsula rivers. Freshwater or Saltwater, where your trip takes place depends on where fishing is best at that time of year.Our Washington fishing guides and Seattle fishing charters are approximately 6-8 hours, with all gear, tackle, boat, bait, fuel, and guide included. Tuna and Halibut trips are a little longer. The only items you need to provide while fishing in Seattle is a Washington fishing license & sack lunch, dress for the weather, and anglers meet us at the water.Washington fishing guidesWhether you're fishing with All Rivers & Saltwater Charters in Seattle or Westport, or anywhere in between, you can expect the highest quality service, boats, and equipment. From avid anglers to first time fisherman, we strive to improve your skills. Our Seattle fishing guides, and Westport Fishing Charters talk openly about the techniques we use, and are happy to answer your questions during any of our trips.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My Father and I fished with Mark Coleman on an Express tuna trip from Westport in late October. Fishing was fantastic we plugged the boat with 48 tuna in short order during one bait stop! Mark is a great teacher and runs a top notch operation, beautiful boats and quality gear. I highly recommend this charter company!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"charter companies"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My friend and I booked an albacore trip with Mark Coleman and crew out of Westport, WA on October 25...we had a last-minute opportunity thanks to some late-season action and boy were we rewarded. Mark and his deckhand, Bryce, did an outstanding job patiently searching for fish and then handling the total chaos with skill and precision once we found the fish. There were 5 of us and we landed 48 tuna in just over an hour. There was essentially constant action and it took great skill for Mark and Bryce to keep us all untangled and maximize fishing. I was thoroughly impressed with the care these guys took to assure a quality experience.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We chartered Mark's boat, the Reel Ultra, out of Westport on October 18, 2013 to go after albacore. This was a last minute, end-of-season trip organized by a buddy in response to some epic reports coming out of the area.

There were five of us. The whole trip was an incredibly smooth operation, from booking, to knowing what to bring, to meeting the boat at the dock and getting on the water in a timely fashion. Mark was along with his wife and crew, and the whole crew couldn't have been nicer and--more importantly--they run an incredibly efficient boat.

We got on the albacore about 30 miles out and had the fish boxes full in under two hours. The experience for me was a new one, I'm a flyfisherman and retired guide, and haven't done much of this type of fishing. From my perspective, this is something everyone should experience--Mark's business philosophy is to seek out unique, uncrowded fishing opportunities in Washington and present those opportunities to clients. His approach is dialed in to the point that I bet many guides in the area would gladly spend the day fishing with him--and meeting the standards of other professionals has to be one of the best types of endorsements.

We'll be back.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

All I can say is if you love to fish and have never been fishing for tuna Mark and his crew are the experts in this game. Top notch crew and boat. They worked really hard to keep us on the fish for non stop action. I have to make an appointment to the plastic surgeon to have the smile removed from my face. Mark and Ian and Mike thanks for an awesome fishing trip.