“Very fun Anniversary gift to my husband!”

All Rivers & Saltwater Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: A team of Washington fishing guides awaits to take you on the trip of a lifetime! Led by full-time, professional guide Mark Coleman, All Rivers & Saltwater Charters offers private, fully furnished Washington fishing charters for Salmon, Steelhead, Tuna, Lingcod, Halibut, Sturgeon, and Crab. Our charter fishing locations include the Seattle area rivers, Puget Sound, Westport, Anacortes/San Juan Islands, the Columbia river and Olympic Peninsula rivers. Freshwater or Saltwater, where your trip takes place depends on where fishing is best at that time of year.Our Washington fishing guides and Seattle fishing charters are approximately 6-8 hours, with all gear, tackle, boat, bait, fuel, and guide included. Tuna and Halibut trips are a little longer. The only items you need to provide while fishing in Seattle is a Washington fishing license & sack lunch, dress for the weather, and anglers meet us at the water.Washington fishing guidesWhether you're fishing with All Rivers & Saltwater Charters in Seattle or Westport, or anywhere in between, you can expect the highest quality service, boats, and equipment. From avid anglers to first time fisherman, we strive to improve your skills. Our Seattle fishing guides, and Westport Fishing Charters talk openly about the techniques we use, and are happy to answer your questions during any of our trips.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very fun Anniversary gift to my husband!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I booked the Puget Sound trip for my husband and self. Mark responded within just a hour or so of my inquiry for reservation and gave me everything I needed for the trip information-wise.

The trip itself was very exciting. Captain Mike was awesome and provided everything we needed. We will be recommending to all of our angler friends.

Thank you so much for making this trip for my husband. He will not stop bragging! Happy man he is.

Crisfield
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Pink Salmon River”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Our Capt for the day was Ray. We shared the boat with 2 other people. Ray took good care of us all and put us on fish . The fishing was a little slow due to rain the day before. But to make up for it we stayed past the normal 12 noon cut off. Thanks Ray we took our fish to Jenson`s to be smoked.

Bellevue, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First-rate Westport Tuna Charter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had my first opportunity to sample the goods this past Sunday. We went 30 miles offshore for an albacore tuna adventure. Mark and company had great customer service, equipment and tackle, fishing success and after-catch processing. He handled a mix of newbies and experience anglers with ease. All Rivers & Saltwater Charters compares very well to the very best charters I have used out of Westport and really excels when fishing smaller groups on one-day trips with his speedy boats. Check him out.. you'll have no regrets and a great time fishing.

1 Thank kingfisherinwa
Lakeway, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fishing trip~ as expected!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

After checking out many charter companies and reviews I decided to book a trip with Mark and Mitch to fish for salmon in the Puget Sound. My boyfriend and I have fished most of our adult life, he loves fresh water and I love deap sea. Fishing for salmon in the Puget Sound was a great compromise to satisfy both of us. As expected from all the previous exellent reviews, the 7 hour trip was everything we expected and more. Mark and Mitch reviewed all the safety rules and equipment. The 29ft Defiance was new, spotless and very comfortable (and warm since we headed out at 0515 am!) We fished and all took turns catching a variation of salmon, pink, coho and king. During the trip we all shared some fun laughs and felt like we were with long time friends, not just a charter captain and his deck hand, along with 4 other customers . It was also very obvious Mark has a great friendship with other charter companies as they communicated thru-out the day to find the best fishing spots for their customers. Mitch cooked us a wonderful BBQ lunch and I'm still waiting for the recipe (hint hint!) From the minute we got on the boat we felt very comfortable and debarked with new friends and great memories! We left almost feeling sad our fun day was over. I have 4 cousins and their familes in the Seatte area who I shared the great experience with. My boyfriend and I live in Texas so catching salmon was such a treat and delicious! We will definitely return and fish again with Mark, Mitch , and highly recommend their charter service to all my family and friends. It was very evident this charter business is not just a business, it is something they absolutely love doing and it comes from their heart. Thanks again Mark & Mitch!

1 Thank phkwight
Arlington, Texas
“First Class Fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We couldn't have asked for more. The twin 225 hp boat put us out into the ocean with our poles into the water in no time, I don't know if Mark is the fish whisperer or what but he took us right to the tuna. This was my first time ocean fishing and I guaranty it won't be my last, we had such a great time we are already talking about next year. Mark and the guys know what they are doing and will show you a fishing experience of a lifetime.