“Salmon fishing and crabbing on the Puget Sound”

All Rivers & Saltwater Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: A team of Washington fishing guides awaits to take you on the trip of a lifetime! Led by full-time, professional guide Mark Coleman, All Rivers & Saltwater Charters offers private, fully furnished Washington fishing charters for Salmon, Steelhead, Tuna, Lingcod, Halibut, Sturgeon, and Crab. Our charter fishing locations include the Seattle area rivers, Puget Sound, Westport, Anacortes/San Juan Islands, the Columbia river and Olympic Peninsula rivers. Freshwater or Saltwater, where your trip takes place depends on where fishing is best at that time of year.Our Washington fishing guides and Seattle fishing charters are approximately 6-8 hours, with all gear, tackle, boat, bait, fuel, and guide included. Tuna and Halibut trips are a little longer. The only items you need to provide while fishing in Seattle is a Washington fishing license & sack lunch, dress for the weather, and anglers meet us at the water.Washington fishing guidesWhether you're fishing with All Rivers & Saltwater Charters in Seattle or Westport, or anywhere in between, you can expect the highest quality service, boats, and equipment. From avid anglers to first time fisherman, we strive to improve your skills. Our Seattle fishing guides, and Westport Fishing Charters talk openly about the techniques we use, and are happy to answer your questions during any of our trips.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I took my family salmon fishing and crabbing on the Puget Sound with Mark and Mitch Coleman. We had a wonderful time. We all caught our limit of Coho Salmon and brought home a nice mess off crab. They were very accommodating and worked great with my two young sons. I would love to do this again.

3  Thank Bowfishersmith

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Went out with Mike on the Skokomish river for steelhead and king. We had a fantastic day! Mike is extremely knowledgable about fishing, and about the river. We all caught fish, and two were beauties. Mike was very patient, and brought us up and down the river to where he was confident we would catch fish. I would highly recommend All Rivers, and Mark and Mike. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

A great day. First, Mark took the time to work with me and answer all of my questions while we were planning things. Next, our guide - Mike Ainsworth - was outstanding. Although both my boys have some experience fishing, Mike showed incredible patience working with them. It didn't take them long to learn how to cast with the gear - to the point that they were showing up the old man. Mike coached them up with a great mix of patience and humor. I wholeheartedly recommend Mike to ANYONE. And not just families looking for a great day of fishing.
Mike was unbelievably professional guide - he took the time to explain the little things of Steelhead fishing, and also give us a great deal of guidance and coaching. I can't think of a better day...not to mention a great shore lunch.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Went out with Mark and Mike on 6/22 out of Westport. Great experience. My son and I landed 5, kept 3. Others on boat also had fish. Perfect weather, good fishing, and excellent fishing guides. Looking forward to another trip with All Rivers & Saltwater Charters.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have been on many fishing charters and this was by far my favorit. Mark and his crew were profesional and entertaining. His equiptment was in top condition and he was an exceent teacher. He spent the extra time needed on the water to ensure all his clients were satisfied. This one comes highly recomended.