“A day to remember!”

All Rivers & Saltwater Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: A team of Washington fishing guides awaits to take you on the trip of a lifetime! Led by full-time, professional guide Mark Coleman, All Rivers & Saltwater Charters offers private, fully furnished Washington fishing charters for Salmon, Steelhead, Tuna, Lingcod, Halibut, Sturgeon, and Crab. Our charter fishing locations include the Seattle area rivers, Puget Sound, Westport, Anacortes/San Juan Islands, the Columbia river and Olympic Peninsula rivers. Freshwater or Saltwater, where your trip takes place depends on where fishing is best at that time of year.Our Washington fishing guides and Seattle fishing charters are approximately 6-8 hours, with all gear, tackle, boat, bait, fuel, and guide included. Tuna and Halibut trips are a little longer. The only items you need to provide while fishing in Seattle is a Washington fishing license & sack lunch, dress for the weather, and anglers meet us at the water.Washington fishing guidesWhether you're fishing with All Rivers & Saltwater Charters in Seattle or Westport, or anywhere in between, you can expect the highest quality service, boats, and equipment. From avid anglers to first time fisherman, we strive to improve your skills. Our Seattle fishing guides, and Westport Fishing Charters talk openly about the techniques we use, and are happy to answer your questions during any of our trips.
Issaquah
“A day to remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

We had a wonderful day on the Humptulips River yesterday. Guide Mark Coleman of AR&SC met us right on time and led us to the river where he gave a quick steelhead fishing lesson before starting our row down stream. It wasn't five minutes before we had our first fish on - a dime bright wild steelhead. My buddy Pete landed and released that one and it was not long before I hooked up another metalhead in the ten pound range. Less than a mile down river we hooked up a double and the fun just continued like that all they way down to the truck. We had the best time. The weather was as great as the fishing and we were blessed with a sunny 60 degree winter day with no wind. Mark really knows the river and his method of fishing sure was productive. He made catching steelhead easy. I can't believe how many nice fish we caught. What a great way to spend a day!

Visited March 2012

Lacey, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Will definitely be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

I took my dad and husband fishing with Mike from All Rivers the last weekend in February. We all had a great time and appreciated all of the hard work these guys put in to make our experience one to remember. We've been on many chartered fishing trips throughout the years, and I must say both the fishing and the service were top notch. Thanks guys!

Federal Way
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big native steelhead! What else is there?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

Fishing the Humptulips River on Feb 25, 2012 was just my latest trip with Mark Coleman at All Rivers. What a day to remember! It started out with a few inches of fresh snow but since it didn't bother the fish we didn't let it bother us. If you've never fished in snowy conditions you're missing a real treat. Talk about a winter wonderland! We drifted eggs under a bobber which is pretty standard fare for steelhead and man did it work. We hooked into something like 9 or 10 fish that day and all but couple were in the low to mid teens. On top of that about half of them were bright chromers fresh in from the sea. And what's more, an hour or so before noon the sun came out so we had it all! To sum up: Great guide + great fishing = 1 fantastic day

Visited February 2012
“An experience to remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

Went out with Mark for the second time in two years a week ago. I used his fishing charter service again because I was sold on Marks experience and knowledge the first time my Dad and I went out with him a year ago. If you want a safe well run adventure catching some big fish, I would recommend Mark and All Rivers & Saltwater Charters.

Maple Valley
“Great Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

Mark is a hell of a guide. We hooked into many more fish than we expected and had a wonderful time. He is very knowledgeable and still knew exactly what to do in variable conditions, even when we changed rivers at the last minute. He was very pleasant to talk to and was very friendly, both to us and everyone else we saw on the water.

Next time out, I know who to call!