Review Highlights
Highly Recommend!

Amazing tour and Highly recommend it! Our guide was Chip, he was full of knowledge and funny... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2020
breola
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Favorite Food Tour

Chip was an awesome food guide, and he’s right—he has found the best clam chowder in Seattle! We... read more

Reviewed March 17, 2020
CMSusie
Orange County
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seattle
from $29.03
from $33.00
from $58.50
from $79.00
1,039 results
All reviews pike place market our tour guide great tour clam chowder food samples highly recommend this tour come hungry smoked salmon rich history crowded market yogurt small group history lesson booked this tour fun facts hour tour gum wall
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2015

Marla Contini was an amazing tour guide. Having lived in the Seattle area my whole life I was surprised at how many new things I learned about the Market. Marla had a good sense of humor and had great insight and knowledge about Pike Place Market. I would recommend this tour for both visitors as well as locals.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed December 3, 2015

Marla was an amazing tour guide that was full of fun and liveliness. Besides all the amazing and delicious food we sampled, what I appreciated the most was the educational and informative part of Pike Place Market. You guys just have to do the tour yourselves to find out more. I would definitely recommend touring with Marla and Seattle Bites to friends and family. Thank you Marla for a wonderful time. Hannah and I enjoyed our stay at Seattle even more.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed November 24, 2015

We expected to see some of the many establishments at Pike's Place, what we didn't expect were samples from so ,many of them. Amy was extremely knowledgeable about the shops and history of Pike's Place. We learned much more about Seattle than we anticipated.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed November 14, 2015

Our guide, Amy, was so knowledgeable and everyone in the Market knew her. We enjoyed the food tasting bites and the information she gave us along the way. The tour was a highlight of our time in Seattle. Thank you, Amy! Be sure to book ahead as it fills up quickly in the summer. The walking tour combines areas where you can sit and relax before walking to the next booth. Interesting history of the Market.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed October 31, 2015

OK, I waited too long to book the "freebie" Pike Market Food Tour for 3 of us, husband and granddaughter. So, when I tried to book Seattle Bites it appeared to be unavailable, also. So disappointed. I emailed confirming that possibility. I was contacted by owner, long story short they added a new tour for us!! How cool is that??
Amy met us at The Art Museum - what a delight she is....and it began. She navigated us through the maze that is the incredible Pike's Market with insider information, interesting and fun stories and many stop for ample and generous samples of absolutely delicious food. I'm so glad it all worked out as it did. Do this for sure. Well worth your time and money!!

Date of experience: October 2015