“Barbeque deluxe!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighborhood: Ballard
Neighborhood: Ballard
Reviewed January 7, 2012

If you're in the mood for barbeque just try this restaurant on 65th in Ballard. They have a variety of side dishes like sauteed greens and wonderful desserts as well (if you have room in your tummy).

There are newer reviews for Smokin Pete's
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I had a pulled pork sandwich there and it was delicious!! The restaurant appeared clean when I ate there. I didn't get food poisoning as the other reviewer did.

Reviewed January 22, 2009

I took my visiting 82 yr old mom to this restaurant. When she returned from the bathroom, she was in shock. She passed a sink area where dirty customer plates were stacked on the floor. The bathroom and back areas of the restaurant leave a lot to be desired. We had already ordered our food. Mom immediately noticed that the greens we had ordered were actually spinach. She was right. We took the ribs home; I cooked them for another hour. Mom wouldn't eat them. In the middle of the night, she experienced the signs of food poisoning. I called the Board of Health and filed a complaint.