“Super Tasty Sandwiches, Neat Atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighborhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Olympic National Park, Washington
“Super Tasty Sandwiches, Neat Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stumbled upon this spot and we were pleasantly surprised. We had "The Gooch" (a French dip like sandwich), everything about it was great, the flavor, texture and the price was totally resonable, although it was the special of the day.

• Visited March 2012

• Korean first
“Still Debating....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

I found out about this place through a friend. I was in the area and he begged me to stop by this place to grab him a sandwich before I came to visit him up north. I figured I get one myself since he seemed so desparate for one. It was good but I don't eat enough sandwiches to really say whether or not this is one of the best. However, him begging me to get him a sandwich from here tells you a lot! Maybe I'll have to try more items and will be back to let you all know!

Visited December 2011
Seattle, Washington
“Best French Fries Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

It took me 3 trips to honeyhole before I fell in love with it. You can't be wanting a deli sandwich because that is not what you will find here. Instead you get delicious steak or chicken breast sandwiches which you struggle to fit in your mouth. Thing 1 and Thing 2 are my favorite. And the fries, heavenly! I don't know what they do to them, but they are so crispy and good! The price is reasonable as well and they have a full bar. The decor is super fun, you won't get bored looking around here. Be prepared to wait at high dinner times, but its worth it!

Visited February 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Great sandwich!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2011

This is a small, out of the way place with great food! I had the Chachi's Favorite sandwich and it was delicious. I would definitely go back next time I'm in Seattle and recommend this place!

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Seattle, Washington
“Surprised at how good it is”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2011

I avoided this place for years. It never looked like a place I would enjoy. But, I was taken there a few weeks back and was shocked at how delicious my sandwich was. I inhaled it!! It was a veggie sandwich and seriously set a high bar for other sandwich places!

The decor is questionable... but I can now look past this aspect of the place. :-)

Visited August 2011