Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Belltown Inn(Seattle)(Great Value!)
$282
$274
$254
  • Room Service
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
$288
$254
Kimpton
$415
Mediterranean Inn(Seattle)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Fitness center
Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
$187
$454
galahotels.com
  • Pool
1,601 results
All reviewsconvention centermon thursfull kitchenlight dinnerevening receptionliving roompike stbreakfast and dinnerfree breakfastcapitol hillhot breakfastsmall kitchenfront desk staffking suiteattending a conferencevalet parkinghome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Our room was very small ...we assumed (I Know) we would have a suite, but instead had a Very small uncomfortable room.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
SEAHM, Sales/Public Relations Coordinator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2010

Dear wayflos-

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

With over 40 different floorplans, our hotel has suites, studio suites and even a few standard non-suite rooms. We do our best to communicate with our guests so they are aware ahead of time what kind of room type they have booked. I would like to apologize for the miscommunication resulting in your not being comfortable.

We strive to provide all of our guests with the outstanding customer service levels expected of the Hilton brand, and we hope that you give us another chance when your travels bring you back to Seattle.

Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed August 29, 2010

I was sent to Seattle on business but stayed a week afterward to see the sights. My work booked me at Homewood Suites so I thought to make things easier I'd continue staying there for my vacation. Great choice!! The suite I was staying in was large, clean, comfortable and bright. Internet was fast and easy to hook up to. Bed and all linens were incredibly clean and crisp. The full size fridge kept everything icy cold. Two burner stove I never used, but could have with the supply of pots and pans and cutting boards and glass tupperware (and a full size dishwasher to clean them all after). The huge microwave had one of those easy 60 second heat buttons for my coffee. The coffee station they had set up had really interesting teas in it, as well as a microwave popcorn that came in handy a few nights. Bathroom toiletries were all Nutrogena and smelled great. Good hair drier, iron and ironing board, everything working and neat and in great shape.

Outside the room things were great as well. The gym was clean with good equipment, the pool was especially awesome and the 24 hour a day free Starbucks coffee station was a godsend! Every time I entered or left the hotel I got a hot coffee to bring up to the room or out into Seattle in my travel mug. Delicious stuff, too. The breakfasts were surprisingly nice and not at all the dried out stuff you get in most hotels. Great view from the tables and the staff kept everything topped up and warm. No one had a problem with me grabbing some scrambled egg and sausage in a paper coffee mug and taking it out with me to eat in my room or on the go outside. I wasn't expecting everything to be quite so convenient and comfortable. I almost never notice hotels as they blend one into another, but this place really stood out in its comfort and smooth running.

Finally, the staff was so positive and helpful. In contrast to many hotels I've stayed in over the years, the staff here was was really accommodating. They would give directions, advice about the best way to get somewhere by rail or car, how long it would take, where to eat for a specific type of food, etc. When my flight necessitated a late check out they were immediately fine with that, too, and - with a smile! - issued me a new room key that was programmed to work for an extra hour or so.

Overall excellent experience and I will definitely stay there again when I return to Seattle!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo

Dear Jake100000000-

WOW! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of our hotel!

You really covered all the bases here, from the room, to the amenties, to the location as well as the staff. It is truly a pleasure to read that you had such a wondeful experience with us.

We strive to provide our guests with a home away from home to ease some of the discomforts that travelling may bring. All the comforts of home with a few extra amenties!

Thank you again for taking the time to write such a detailed review of our hotel. We are truly looking forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Seattle!

Reviewed August 17, 2010

We stayed here for 2 days prior to our cruise and a night after the cruise, and it was perfect. I was a little worried the location was far from things, but in fact it was very close. Many things were very close by, and the free shuttle was handy too. We called from our ship as we were docking and asked about luggage storage until check in, the staff were amazing, they had us checked in the minute we arrived from our ship. It looked at first as though we would have to wait till later, but a room came available as we were talking to the front desk staff. It was an upgrade to the executive level, if we didn't mind...um sure didn't :)
The room was clean, updated and very spacious. the linens were quite nice. Some people have mentioned some noise from the outside, we didn't find this a problem but they had earplugs on the nightstand if you felt you needed them.
Anytime I hear anyone going to Seattle I will totally recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family

Dear akheila-

Thank you for your review. Our entire team strives to provide all of our guests with the service and comforts you expect with Hilton.

We really do have a great location being within walking distance to so many of downtown Seattle's top spots.

We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your complimentary upgrade!

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel. We very much look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to downtown Seattle!

Reviewed August 13, 2010

I have been a HIlton Honors member for many years .This was the first time I chose to stay in A HOMEWOOD SUITES property..
Best decision I took. Its a great hotel , well located and the service levels excellent ..
I was pleasantly surprised that this property even offers "dinner' on the house for guests .
the ameneties , the beds and the space was just great .
I will be now looking for HOME WOOD options in other places I visit in the future .

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
SEAHM, Sales/Public Relations Coordinator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2010

Dear rollingstoneDubai-

First off - I would like to thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton brand. We are very glad that you chose our hotel for your first stay in a Homewood Suites.

It is our goal to provide our guests with the home away from home feeling through our amenities, our suites, and our service.

Thank you again for your words of praise about our hotel, and we very much look forward to welcoming you back upon your next trip to Seattle!

Reviewed August 12, 2010

Hi there, Last year I stayed in the wonderful city of Seattle. My second time in the Hilton Homewood Suites Hotel on Pike Street. The Hotel had been refurbished in 2008. The entrance area is very nice and stylish. During weekdays Monday - Thursday complimentary diner is served with Wine & Beer included. The breakfast is very delicious, though I stayed 2 weeks the choices becomes thinner, but I assume this is everys hotel problem. The staff was very friendly and its walking distance to all ameneties within Seattle. To Pike Street Market you simple exit the hotel and go left, until the end of the road. There are also Hotel Shuttles within the city available. I would definately recommend this hotel. The only downside is the I5 just next to it. So if you can, get a room towards the inner courtyard.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
SEAHM, Sales/PublicRelations Coordinator at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2010

Dear mh_dlh,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Homewood Suites, we would like to thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is a pleasure to hear that you had such a great experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels bring you to Seattle.

Thank you again!