Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness center
  • Room Service
1,618 results
All reviewsconvention centermon thursfull kitchenlight dinnerevening receptionpike stliving roombreakfast and dinnerfree breakfastsmall kitchencapitol hillhot breakfastfront desk staffking suitevalet parkinghome away from homeattending a conference
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Pros:
- Hot breakfast & dinner each day
- Friendly & helpful staff
- Clean :)
- One night during my stay, I went to grab some food and as I was leaving, there was a room on my floor that was having a party-- bottles clanging, screamo music blaring, yelling; an absurd amount of noise-- even for a party. I hadn't said anything to hotel management, but when I got back 15 minutes later, hotel security was banging on the door taking care of the disturbance. It was nice to see this being handled quickly and without my prompting.
- Location: in downtown
- Secure building/safe
- Strong Internet signal
- Nice cable selection

Cons:
- Prefer to park my own car but hotel only has valet parking
- Fire alarm went off during my stay-- everyone stood outside while it was fixed/turned off, but everyone went back to rooms without explanation from management or compensation for inconvenience-- not horrible but a little surprising

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Wanderlust2147
HWSuitesSEATTLE, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Wanderlust2147,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm pleased that you had a nice stay with us. While you were at the hotel, a guest inadvertantly pushed a luggage cart into the fire panel, causing the alarm to go off and the fire department to show up at the hotel and search for the cause of the alarm. At the time, neither the hotel or the fire department knew the cause of the alarm which is why we were unable to provide an explanation. Thanks for following the procedure as well as asking why this ocurred. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel recently while visiting Seattle for work. I very much enjoyed the friendly staff, they do have valet parking available which was nice to not have to park your own car. The rooms were spacious and very clean. We were working at the convention center so the location was great for that, very much within walking distance. I left my phone charger in my room and I called once and never heard back after leaving a message. Called back again and left another message finally talked to someone, she said she would look for me and get back to me. I haven't heard back yet regarding my phone charger. Aside from that, I would definitely stay at this hotel again if ever in that area of Seattle again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
HWSuitesSEATTLE, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

KSTBH37,

Thanks so much for the great review of the hotel. I'm really sorry that you've had some issues with regard to your cell phone charger. Please contact me at 206-613-2087 directly so I can resolve this matter quickly. Hopefully we can get this straightened out and you will come visit us again on your next visit to Seattle.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I lucked out & got an upgrade to a corner room, I thought I had an apartment! The room had a fireplace, leather sofa, dining area and separate bedroom. The only downside to the hotel was due to the nearby road, i often could hear ambulances going by. That issue aside, there were so many upsides to this hotel that I would stay again if I were in Seattle. I was able to walk to Pike's Place market & found a supermarket nearby. Very nice, newer Homewood Suites.

Room Tip: higher floors would be better
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

chichimom5,

So glad we were able to give you that upgrade. Those corner suites with the fireplaces are always talked about by our guests. We really appreciate the great things you've written about our property and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Checked in evening before Alaska cruise, dog tired after 4 day train trip.
Front desk people were fantastic- couldn't be any nicer or speedy in getting us to our room.
Great suite with a marvelous view from balcony. King bed was very comfortable.
Very nice kitchen with coffee maker.
An extremely generous breakfast, really above and beyond. With fresh blueberries on the serving line, I was in heaven - love those blueberries.
Great overall experience - would absolutely stay again!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
HWSuitesSEATTLE, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

readytotravel09,

Thank you for remembering us! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience with us this summer prior to your Alaskan cruise. We do get quite a bit of our business form the cruise ships and we really like to hear that we did well. Our hotel is perfect for the kind of visit you had, with all-inclusive amenities like the breakfast buffet and dinner Monday through Thursday. We are happy you would return and hope you do the next time travel takes you out to Seattle.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Next to the convention centre, just a mile from Pile Place and near to all waterfront attractions in Seattle... all this with efficient service, good parking space and slightly more affordable rates than 5-star hotels in downtown Seattle. Best for business stay.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the Pike Street on higher floors, the view is nice, especially when the famous Seattle rain relents.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HWSuitesSEATTLE, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

AbhijitParkhe,

Thank you for the nce words about our hotel's location and services. We believe we are a fantastic value for business travel while in downtown Seattle for the very reasons you pointed out. Hopefully we will see you again soon.