Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street
$139
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness center
1,601 results
All reviewsconvention centermon thursfull kitchenlight dinnerevening receptionliving roompike stbreakfast and dinnerfree breakfastcapitol hillhot breakfastsmall kitchenfront desk staffking suiteattending a conferencevalet parkinghome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This hotel is all-suites, either new or renovated, with large living areas, fireplaces, balconies and fully equipped kitchens! To set it apart, it even has a pool table and rooftop pool that looked like a lot of fun.

I've stayed twice now with great experiences both times and would not hesitate to stay again. It's got AVIS on site, is close to the heart of downtown Seattle and is convenient to the I5. Great value for your money and, even though it is considered an extended stay hotel, should be considered for short stays too. As a HHONORS GOLD member, I was even provided an upgrade to a larger corner suite (on one of the two stays).

Room Tip: 5th floor is nice because it is the same floor as the pool table and rooftop pool
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
HWSuitesSEATTLE, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

ryan_from_ottawa,

It is great to hear that you returned to the hotel and will come back again. I'm also happy to know that you were recognized and upgraded as an Honors member. Please come back the next time you are in town.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The suites were a good size, comfortable and most of the facilities were new, shower was quite slow and not much wardrobe space but apart that very good.
Most of the staff were very friendly and helpful, just don't turn up before booking in time some of the staff are sticklers for the 4.00pm checkin time.
The complimentary breakfast was good with a hot and continental.
Evening Snacks Monday thru Thursday good and also the complementary wine or beer made was a nice touch.
These suites are really in a great location for all of down town Seattle's Pikes Market is about a 10 minute walk away straight down the road.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

katocatoxford,

Thanks so much for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I traveled to Seattle with a friend and we wanted to stay in a hotel with a good central location to the popular tourist sites and nice views and this hotel fit the bill. Right on Pike Street down the road from the famous market of the same name, this was convenient to shop for fresh food at the Pike Place Market and bring it back to our room to cook and eat. The balcony with the views of downtown was also a nice touch. The room was spacious, with plenty of living space for the two of us. The kitchen was decently equipped with the utensils needed to cook a nice dinner. The front desk staff and the valet guys were very friendly. However, for the price being paid to stay at this hotel, I think the fact that they actually charge you to park here is ridiculous. Parking should be free for the guests who are paying to stay at this hotel. The hotel laundry room was also small, but sufficient to get the job done of washing our laundry. The provided breakfast was decent, but nothing lavish. I expected more for the price paid. We were able to walk to most of the really cool central Seattle sites and restaurants directly from the hotel. It's proximity to these places in downtown Seattle made this hotel a winner for us. I'd definitely consider staying here again next time I'm in Seattle.

Room Tip: Corner suites facing downtown have the nicest views.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Andrew M

Andrew M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the kind words about our staff and amenities. Parking is costly in downtown Seattle and our pricing is definitely in line with nearby parking facilities. I'm happy that you will choose us again on your next visit and welcome you back anytime.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The staff was very friendly. The hotel is within walking distance of Pike Place Market in one direction and lots of great bars and eateries in the other. Rooms were as expected and the breakfast was better than expected. This is where I plan to stay on my next trip to Seattle (hopefully sooner than later)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Philip G,

We are pleased that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to serving you when you return to Seattle.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The rooms are very spacious, but there are some definite flaws when you looked carefully. There were all kinds of marks on the walls and tears of the wallpaper. Also, I had one naked bulb on the wall without even a lamp shade. I'd be embarrassed to put my name on the door, I don't know ow Hilton does it. The cleaning crew seriously took forever to clean the rooms and i had to call the front desk both nights to have someone clean the room since it was 2:30 and it was still messy. It was nice that they included breakfast, but the food was really greasy and it felt cheap. Better to do it right or not at all considering the cost for a night. For the price, never again.

Room Tip: Don't bother, many other choices downtown.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

NYChemist88,

Please accept my apologies that our hotel did not meet your expectations. I agree completely that what you described does not live up to the standards we set for ourselves and the standards we know you come to expect from our products.

I will review this feedback with our management team and address these problems immediately.

Once again, I'm sorry that you had this experience at my hotel. Hopefully you will give us another chance as I'm sure you will find the hotel to be up to your standards on your next visit.