Nice hotel. Bright and clean. Friendly staff. We booked online through Marriott. Got a fair rate in a city where good hotels are expensive. The hotel is removed from the major attractions like Pike Place and the Space Needle. They do have a shuttle. We took it several times. A few times we used a cab. Spent four days and three nights. We are very satisified with our Springhill stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown hotel. Just minutes from the Westlake Center via light rail, the Convention Center, The Space Needle, Waterfront, Pike Place Market and the Cruise Terminal's, our Seattle hotel's accommodations offer easy access to many of the city's top attractions. Start your day with a free hot breakfast buffet, and end it with a specialty cocktail at our Bistro on Yale Bar (happy hour is from 4-7 p.m.), or enjoy fresh regional fare at the Bistro on Yale Restaurant. Guests can also enjoy our Seattle downtown hotel's swimming pool, spa, fitness center, and free shuttle service. On-site parking is a valet-only service for a fee. All of our Seattle hotel suites offer spacious living and sleeping areas separated by a privacy wall, as well as kitchenettes with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. We look forward to welcoming you to the SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown/South Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Seattle Downtown/South Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Seattle Springhill Suites