I did enjoy most of the things about my stay here! We paid $99 plus tax for a king suite which was immaculately clean (something i am very picky about) and comfortable and nicely decorated. I liked that there was a bar onsite and we could order room service. We walked around the area a little bit but mostly stayed in the hotel and enjoyed ourselves. The breakfast was nice but I could see how it could get boring after more than a few days! We didn't use the pool at all because it was always busy! I noticed they had a computer area where you can check email which I think is a great amenity!
Things I didn't like: At check-in the clerk did not give us any information at all, not even to tell us where our room was or when breakfast was or anything, so I had to call down to the front desk later when I had questions. No opening windows, so no fresh air! The bartender was a complete snob and very rude to not only us but other people in the lounge. He had a major attitude problem! I didn't hear any of the traffic noises that people have complained of, but there seemed to be a fan on in one of the rooms around us all night long and that kept me awake! I also did not care for the forced $16 valet parking.
I would stay here again! The price we paid was worth it for being comfortable, the luxury of room service, and breakast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown hotel. Just minutes from the Westlake Center via light rail, the Convention Center, The Space Needle, Waterfront, Pike Place Market and the Cruise Terminal's, our Seattle hotel's accommodations offer easy access to many of the city's top attractions. Start your day with a free hot breakfast buffet, and end it with a specialty cocktail at our Bistro on Yale Bar (happy hour is from 4-7 p.m.), or enjoy fresh regional fare at the Bistro on Yale Restaurant. Guests can also enjoy our Seattle downtown hotel's swimming pool, spa, fitness center, and free shuttle service. We are also proud to offer Complimentary access to 24 Hour Fitness located across the street. On-site parking is a valet-only service for a fee. All of our Seattle hotel suites offer spacious living and sleeping areas separated by a privacy wall, as well as kitchenettes with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. We look forward to welcoming you to the SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown/South Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Seattle Downtown/South Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Seattle Springhill Suites