The best thing about my stay was the staff very accommodating and professional. The location is okay, valet team was confused. The room was clean enough, the bed was very firm and I am sure some people may enjoy a firm bed, however it was not my preference. The bed linens are minimal and no luxury touches to be found in the room what so ever. The bath towels could be upgraded to a higher standard with being a downtown property. Room service could use more attention to detail; with that said for hotel room service they had very reasonable prices. Food quality could be reviewed again more attention to detail and quality of ingredients. The room was quite, nice inner-city views, very urban. The lobby was nice could use some artistist touches that are uniquely northwest and specific to Seattle, one of a kind art pieces would set this hotel apart from your standard select service hotel. The boxes sitting behind the front desk assumible being sent out for a guest should have been stowed out of view for everyone else to view, again attention to the details. The elevator having nice finishes had stains in the floor assuming it was coffee and this wouldn't normal be something I notice but it was there all four times I used the elevator I would have assumed someone would have cleaned this obvious stain over several hours. They do have a pool and hotel shuttle which are nice service and their arrangement with the gym across the street is a nice service as well. With all this said the property has so much potential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown hotel. Just minutes from the Westlake Center via light rail, the Convention Center, The Space Needle, Waterfront, Pike Place Market and the Cruise Terminal's, our Seattle hotel's accommodations offer easy access to many of the city's top attractions. Start your day with a free hot breakfast buffet, and end it with a specialty cocktail at our Bistro on Yale Bar (happy hour is from 4-7 p.m.), or enjoy fresh regional fare at the Bistro on Yale Restaurant. Guests can also enjoy our Seattle downtown hotel's swimming pool, spa, fitness center, and free shuttle service. We are also proud to offer Complimentary access to 24 Hour Fitness located across the street. On-site parking is a valet-only service for a fee. All of our Seattle hotel suites offer spacious living and sleeping areas separated by a privacy wall, as well as kitchenettes with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. We look forward to welcoming you to the SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown/South Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Seattle Downtown/South Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Seattle Springhill Suites