Priceline $70/night...couldn't beat it for downtown. OK, so it was a bit out of downtown, but we still walked!. We're both 55 and found no trouble walking to and from Safeco Field. One day we caught the hotel shuttle to Westlake Center, then hoofed it. Another day we did catch a free bus from downtown, (remember the city bus is free as long as you're in the yellow part of town....get a map!). Other 2 games we walked back and forth. How far is it? Far, but how far ,I don't know. You can get there in a half hour.
So if we can walk to Safeco, you can get to the Market or the Space Needle.
Some reviews mentioned noise from I-5. A week b4 we arrived I called and requested a room away from it. I was told that rooms would be assigned the day of arrival, but that my request would be entered. It was, and we got a room away from the freeway.
The room was great, but the breakfast each morning, was even better. Just about anything you can imagine, within reason. No omelets, fired eggs or pancakes, but just about everything else: waffles, hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, bagels, cold/hot cereal, fruit, sausage, bacon, juice, milk, coffee 24/7.
This place can't be beat. I don't care what anyone says!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown hotel. Just minutes from the Westlake Center via light rail, the Convention Center, The Space Needle, Waterfront, Pike Place Market and the Cruise Terminal's, our Seattle hotel's accommodations offer easy access to many of the city's top attractions. Start your day with a free hot breakfast buffet, and end it with a specialty cocktail at our Bistro on Yale Bar (happy hour is from 4-7 p.m.), or enjoy fresh regional fare at the Bistro on Yale Restaurant. Guests can also enjoy our Seattle downtown hotel's swimming pool, spa, fitness center, and free shuttle service. We are also proud to offer Complimentary access to 24 Hour Fitness located across the street. On-site parking is a valet-only service for a fee. All of our Seattle hotel suites offer spacious living and sleeping areas separated by a privacy wall, as well as kitchenettes with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. We look forward to welcoming you to the SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Marriott, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown/South Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Seattle Downtown/South Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Seattle Springhill Suites