“Relax, Veiw & Spa!!!”

Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Ranked #2 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 28, 2009

This is an AWESOME Hotel!!!
The view is fantastic, the food is fantastic, the staff are all fantastic!!! The only problem I had was that the spa had some scheduling problem with my reservation. I love the outside hot tub that is located high up with a great view out over the bay. I will be back again!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,589)

Reviewed July 7, 2009

We had a great time at the Four Seasons. First off, the location is great and the service is wonderful. The rooms are large and everything is first rate. I reserved one of the lesser priced "superior rooms" and was on one the upper floors with a good view of Puget Sound. I was also able to book the room at a discount from thier normal rates.
My only real complaint is room service. We ordered a late dinner at 11:00 pm one evening and we were served 2 of the worst sandwiches I've ever eaten for $50.00. At that moment I would have rather had McDonalds.
Other than the room service issue, this is one of the finest properties that I have stayed. Perfect if your business or leisure is downtown or near Pikes Market. It truly is a class act.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tcars
Reviewed July 7, 2009

I took my parents here overnight in order to celebrate my Dad's 70th. What a wonderful hotel. Everything went without a hitch, including the champagne that I had pre^ordered. We had adjoining rooms and they were huge with luxurious bathrooms. We visited the lounge downstairs and our server was generous with our wine re-fills( I cannot stand being ripped off with just a sip). The only negative thing that I can say is that the water pressure is week and it doesn't heat up hot enough. My bar bill was reasonable as well. Keep up the great work Four Seasons!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009
2  Thank LadySamurai
Reviewed July 6, 2009

im not so sure. dont get me wrong it was very clean. they upgraded my room it was at a decent size with a huge window. location was excellent better than the olympic (ex-employee) it was 1/2 a block from the hotel to pike place market, which i loved! service was really nice cos they let me check in at 10am and i got an upgrade. i asked the concierge for a good place to get brkfast he pointed me down 1st ave but i couldnt find it, no biggie i opted for the pikes place chowder instead which was awesome (thats another review) the service well it was kinda weird i asked them for a travelers amenity which i got lady i forgot her name was great gave me EVERYTHING plus a manicure set. but then i came back from pikes market and was getting ready for my concert i needed baby powder and asked if they had some the guy said yes and it would be on its way, well i am still waiting for it to this day lol never came. while i was showering, great shower but the detacheable shower handle's joint had a huge leak, other than that it was great too. so far of all my four seasons hotel stays i enjoyed aviara the best while my family likes santa barbara the best!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Just returned today from a 4 night stay in Seattle at the Four Seasons. The service is typical Four Seasons, always there when you need them, with few flaws. The only complaint is the shower water pressure. I felt it was low, but my partner thought it was perfect. The bathroom is huge, with one of the deepest tubs I've ever seen in a hotel. The bathroom mirror has a television built into it. Great idea! Lights are on dimmers in every room. The view of Puget Sound was perfect. The front desk staff addressed me by name every time I passed the desk, and always with a smile. The business center was spotlessly clean, and offered new computers and printers. We did not eat at ART, but would like to next time. The hotel location could not have been better.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jim_In_ATL
Reviewed July 1, 2009

This was the 1st time my husband and I stayed at a Four Seasons. We were in town for the RNR marathon & they had a good deal going on - stay two nights, get one more free. We had a great time. The room was nice, but it wasn't cleaned until 4pm one day, which was a little late for us. Very close to Pike Place & the Art Museum. The experience made us want to visit more Four Season hotels!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2009

We just arrived back from a wonderful trip to Seattle at the Four Seasons, it is a beautiful hotel with a perfect location as we walked everywhere. The weather was in the 70s, no humidity and sunny everyday. We went for a romantic getaway, one night we took a cab to Canlis which I highly recommend for a special occasion dinner, it was exquisite. The staff at the Four Seasons is very warm and it has a very modern lobby, a beautiful fire place and they make you feel special as a guest and welcome you back. The bedding was lovely and the bathroom was amazing, they had a built in plasma in the bathroom mirror which was a really fun way to watch the news in the morning with a lovely soaking tub. We had a partial water view and I agree the views are a bit industrial, but besides that minor comment we loved the hotel. We took advantage of their special offer for three nights and they were very accommodating to let us check in early and two hours late. When we checked in they gave us a coupon for $25 off the spa for each of us, so we used the spa, which is lovely and get a couples massage for no extra cost, although the view was very industrial from the massage room, but besides that we really enjoyed it. They offer a beautiful relaxation room with tea, snacks and water. We took a water plane to Victoria for a day trip and I would highly recommend that experience spectacular views and it is a beautiful city!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple