“Great happy hour”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Belltown
Cross street: Wall Street
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I've only eaten here for happy hour but have always really liked it. It's a great value and they have really wonderful wine. I recommend their bites and pasta!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Any chance we head to Seattle you can bet branzino is a part of the plan. This small, intimate setting offers amazing entrees to satisfy any palate. I thoroughly enjoyed the pappardelle, and the duck confit was so the best I have ever tasted. A seat by the window, a nice bottle of red, and the top notch food makes branzino a can't miss!

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I couldn't ask for better food. Our server was amazing, and the restaurant was beautiful. I'm glad we stumbled upon this place. My new favorite Italian restaurant in Seattle.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Cozy, romantic spot. Grilled octus app was very good. Oysters, for some reason, were teeny tiny. Shared a yummy beet salad and the rabbit truffle pasta which was delish. Didn't give 5 stars cause they were shorthanded and the service was quite slow. Would go back.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This was our second visit from Vancouver. Great atmosphere, excellent service. Great food, pasta and rabbit was excellent. Wine was good value.
We even opted for dessert which we don`t normally do,
Price was reasonable, reservations essential and parking a little difficult. memorable meal.