“Yummy”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: Belltown
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Traditional pizza and gelato. Great service. Yummy gelato with new flavors regularly. Local beers and cocktails.

There are newer reviews for Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We are here on vacation from Texas and have a favorite pizza place there; well that may have changed!!!!! We ate here on our first night and have been craving it ever since!!!!!! My girlfriend had some Chianti and I had a local draft. We ordered the tomato and mozzarella salad and a Caesar salad. Both were amazing!!!!! We ordered the Castansa (spelling) and it was PERFECT!!!!!!!! The service was great. So glad we went there. Since we only have one more dinner left here in Seattle, we will be going there AGAIN tonight.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

After a day of walking all around downtown Seattle, I wanted to have a dinner close to our hotel (PP Seattle). This was the perfect choice. Pizza was delicious, great options and the gelato made my night!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

This place was right downstairs from the hotel we were staying at. Prices were relatively cheap, they welcome kids.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

The pizza is wood oven fired and tasty. I was disappointed that the basic pizza I ordered came with only tomato sauce and some oregano and garlic rather than tomato slices or cherry tomatoes as I experienced in Italy. This is probably my fault for not asking first. Sitting at the bar to watch the process and the oven was worth the visit.