“What an awesome tour!”
Review of Seattle By Foot

Seattle By Foot
Ranked #25 of 162 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: The secret is out…Seattle is one of America’s premier travel destinations and there is nothing like experiencing a city by foot! This is the only way to really discover hidden gems and to meet locals along the way. We will explore Seattle’s history, side streets and culture while detouring boring rhetoric. We offer small walking tours (12 max) with a friendly and knowledgeable local who will leave you wanting more! Whether you are a local or a visitor, the only way to truly appreciate our city is by foot! Seattle's Original Coffee Crawl- City Pub Tour- Downtown By Foot- Seattle Kids Tour- Custom TOurs/Guide for Hire
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Our tour guide was brimming with information about the city! It was one of the most informative tours I've ever been on (and I've done at least a dozen across many locations)! It was fun, informative, and never had a dull moment! I'm a local whose lived in Seattle almost my whole life and I saw paths, parks, lobbies, and even a waterfall that I had somehow missed all these years! It was wonderful! I highly recommend!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

FANTASTIC & FUN! What a great time filled with laughs, great beer and even better conversation. Being a local we thought "Hmm? Why Spend the time & Money". Now having done it we know it's a BLAST! The places we went were fun and interesting. Penny is a fantastic guide. She's fun, witty, and knowledgeable. This was a really great Ladies Night out for us, but it would make an even better Date Night with the husbands! Then you could get married along the way since Penny is an officiant!
If your looking for fun take this tour!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Ed was amazing. We went on a work retreat. It was perfect. As a local I would recommend the coffee crawl to friends nearby AND visitors. Will look forward to some of their other tours next chance I get.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I'm a recent coffee drinker and Seattle can claim to be the place where it all began.

On a typically rainy morning, Ed and I toured about six different coffee houses, talking about everything from bread to roasting methods.

You don't need to be a coffee lover to be on this tour, there's plenty to learn and sample. Make sure you listen and ask questions!

I have to say, this is one of the best tours I've taken and Ed is a wonderfully charming guide. He has a plethora of knowledge about the city and you can tell he really enjoys what he does.

After the tour, we grabbed lunch at a nearby spot that I would've never discovered on my own.

Afterwards, he was happy to show me a few more places that weren't even on the tour.

I had a really great experience and I highly recommend anyone visiting Seattle to take this tour, you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Amaresh7
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I went on the coffee crawl for Valentines Day and it was a great decision! Penny was our tour guide and we had a small group with only one other person with us. Penny did an awesome job of not only teaching us about Seattle, coffee, and Seattle's coffee but also making it feel like we were just walking around and hanging out with a friend. We stopped at five different coffee shops - one also being a chocolate place, and had a quick stop at a biscuit place which Trip Advisor won't let me say the name of. (Which was so good we went back for more after the tour was over.) I went to Seattle as a person who rarely drank coffee (the tour was more for my caffeine addicted boyfriend) and left as a coffee snob thanks to the tour. Whenever we come back to Seattle we're not only going to go on the coffee crawl again, but any other tour Seattle By Foot/Penny offers because we know it will be the best.

1  Thank Alexis D

Been to Seattle By Foot? Share your experiences!