“Thumbs way up!”
Review of Seattle By Foot

Seattle By Foot
Ranked #25 of 163 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: The secret is out…Seattle is one of America’s premier travel destinations and there is nothing like experiencing a city by foot! This is the only way to really discover hidden gems and to meet locals along the way. We will explore Seattle’s history, side streets and culture while detouring boring rhetoric. We offer small walking tours (12 max) with a friendly and knowledgeable local who will leave you wanting more! Whether you are a local or a visitor, the only way to truly appreciate our city is by foot! Seattle's Original Coffee Crawl- City Pub Tour- Downtown By Foot- Seattle Kids Tour- Custom TOurs/Guide for Hire
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We did the city tour and had the most delightful tour!! We got to hear great stories about the city, have unique views(physical locations were unique), get a little lesson on architecture and some snacks along the way! THe guide was very genuine in his love for Seattle and it came through!

All reviews
"awesome coffee"
in 6 reviews
"great tour"
in 32 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 21 reviews
in 8 reviews
"chocolatier"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We weren't sure we would enjoy this beforehand, but it was great fun. We went to 4 bars en route with drinks in each and different snacks in a couple. Penny was a great host, involving everyone in conversation and she seemed to know everyone in the city.

1  Thank Dollydog2
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This tour is an excellent way to experience part of the unique culture that makes up Seattle. I'm from Florida where there isn't a lot of coffee culture so this was a great introduction different coffees and coffee facts. Penny was our guide and she was excellent! She made me feel welcome right away and a part of the group which was great as I went on this tour solo. We tasted many different coffee drinks and learned about coffee roasting, preparation and ordering. Penny was very knowledgeable and gave us tips for trying some of the local restaurants as we toured the city. I returned to a few of the cafes we visited during the tour over my week long stay. I was inspired to create my own coffee experiences at home and purchased a French press, grinder and beans over the course of my stay in Seattle. I highly recommend this tour, I have been on several food tasting tours in different cities and this was a nice change!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This tour is great. The coffee shops visited are varied and the samples are just the right size. The best part, in my opinion, is that it works well as an introduction to the city. We walked all around downtown and added a bunch of places we should see while in town. The tour guide, Ed was great for suggestions and even gave us directions for places out of the main tourist areas to go to. Thanks!

1  Thank Bakerjade
See more reviews
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This tour is not only about sampling coffee but learning about it and discovering the coffee culture in Seattle. Penny was a fun and energetic tour guide. She is very knowledgeable about coffee, Seattle coffee and it's history.

All of the coffee was excellent. Some of the cafes we went to were Fonte (Guatemala and Kenyan coffee), Caffe D'arte (Alderwood smoked coffee, latte), Trabant (Bru Paul - like an Arnold Palmer but with coffee instead of tea), and Ghost Alley Expresso (expresso sundae, salted caramel latte).

Highly recommend this tour!

Been to Seattle By Foot? Share your experiences!