This was the worst hotel I have ever seen, for 4 Reasons:
1. Was acosted by a drunk black man outside the hotel asking me for money and would not leave me alone until i gave him $3.
2. Motel seems like a place to take prostitutes. Judging by the people hanging around the lobby.
3. Room is disgusting, floors are filthy, bed is infested with bed bugs. I immediately became itchy after lying on the bed.
4. Outside the window (which is secured shut) was a dumpster that stank like rotting food. I could smell it even with the windows closed.
LONG STORY SHORT, I IMMEDIATELY LEFT TO STAY AT SOMEWHERE ELSE. TRYING TO SAVE MONEY ON HOTEL WAS THE WORST DECISION EVER.
DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eighth Avenue Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eighth Avenue Hotel Seattle
- Eighth Avenue Motel