The Paramount Hotel
$489
$423
  • Pool
1,942 results
All reviewsdragonfish restaurantgreat locationconvention centerpine streetpike place marketcorner roomwithin walking distancespace needlepacific placeacross the streetlight railvalet parkingshopping and restaurantsbed was very comfortablegreat shoppinghappy hourwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Stayed 2 nights at the Paramount Hotel in Seattle.

I had requested extra towels during my online booking. When we checked in at the hotel, the girl at the front desk said housekeeping might not be aware of my online request for extra towels. How is that my job to ensure that housekeeping is aware of this, isn't this the hotel's responsibility. I always request extra towels when we travel, this is the first hotel where my request was NOT fulfilled. I left a note for housekeeping the next day for extra towels, the note was just discarded, and there were no extra towels. Perhaps I should have telephoned housekeeping.

They only have room service available until 11pm, we called at 1050pm to order, they said it was too late.

The room did however have a nice comfy bed, flat screen tv, large desk, nice little bathroom. You do have to pay $9.95/day for internet. Pop machine is way down in the parking level.

My compliments to the valet parking attendant, he provided exceptional service. This was probably the best part of our stay!!!

I would not stay here again on my next visit, I would spent the extra money and try the Hyatt next door.

The reason for choosing this hotel was because it was right across the street from the Paramount Theatre that we were attending a concert at.

We were placed on the 10th floor, with a terrible view of the entire side of a building next door.

Easy walking distance to shopping and Starbucks.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank baby888
Reviewed October 13, 2009

The Paramount is in a great location for sightseeing and shopping. Everything is at your doorstep. The Public Market is only blocks away and a great place to start the day. We were able to walk to the baseball stadium and get tickets on the day of the game.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michele052
Reviewed October 11, 2009

A girlfriend and I spent 3 nights here and felt it was perfect for us. Location is good- between 2 bus/light rail stations and easy walking to Pike Place Market. The room was comfortable and updated. Very friendly desk and bellman, even a computer free to use in the lobby. The clerk printed out our boarding pass, too. If taking bus or light rail from SEA-TAC, get off at Convention Center for easy walk to hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2009

The location couldn't have been better. Next to Pacific Place and within walking distance of dozens of great restaurants and Pike Place Market. Took the monorail from Pacific Place to Seattle Center ($2.00) and went to the Space Needle. The hotel itself seemed brand new. It was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Loved the big fireplace in the lobby. I was able to use the check on my flight and print up my boarding pass for free. Will stay there again next time I visit Seattle.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2009

This hotel is a great value. It is quiet but has all the comforts of a 5 star hotel. The service was excellent. The location is perfect for the business or the vacation traveler. Teh fitness center was a bit small-my only concern. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business