2 people are viewing this hotel
$179
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$180
Trip.com
$169
Expedia.com$180
Priceline$179
travelup.com$188
2,424 results
All reviews spa suite bookstore cafe kimpton hotel pike place market seattle art museum front desk staff ferris wheel happy hour within walking distance an upgrade living room space needle waterfront lobby valet downtown robes
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2019

My girlfriend and I flew out to Seattle for her birthday, and stayed at the Kimpton Alexis. I cannot recommend this hotel enough! I called the day before to have something special done for my girlfriend's birthday, such as, a bottle a champagne or wine waiting in the room. I spoke with Leanne, the concierge, and she was incredible. She assured me that they could get everything taken care of. She had a bottle of Rose waiting for us in the room (on the hotel), and helped me coordinate flowers to be in the room, as well. She just requested a budget and had it all taken care of. The following day when we checked in, Leanne surprised us and had my girlfriend and I upgraded to a King Suite! Thank you so much Leanne, you seriously helped make this a trip to remember! Again, I cannot recommend this hotel enough. The staff were so nice, and the location is perfect. Five starts!

Room tip: Quiet floors, and nice rooms
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anil P
TomtheGMguy, General Manager at The Alexis Royal Sonesta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Anil - you are so right - Leanne is a star and everyone who connects with her has a wonderful memory. The hotel is a special place for a great escape weekend, a perfect business experience and then a staycation for a game down the street.
There are 4 great Kimptons in Seattle and each one is special. Check out everyone and everything at kimptonhotels dot com!

Reviewed June 7, 2019

We had a Business meeting at the Alexis in May. Everything went perfect. The staff is super professional and helpful. Reina was on top of all of the follow-up from prior to the event, during the event, and afterwards.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sherpa28940984200

Howdy Sherpa, so appreciate you taking the time - Reina is awesome and we are darn lucky to have her putting groups like yours together. The Alexis is a wonderful variation from the beige hotels in the city and we work hard to make you the organizer - look like a star! Hope you have already rebooked and will catch up at wine hour!

Reviewed May 28, 2019

It is a great boutique hotel located at a good location. It takes only 10 minutes walk from this hotel to pike place market. I got a big room. Actually it was the biggest non-suite one that I ever saw. The only thing that I can complain is that it does not have a swim pool. Seems all Kimpton hotels don't have it.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Chi C
TomtheGMguy, General Manager at The Alexis Royal Sonesta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Hello Chi C - thanks for the great note, the location of the hotel has always been a great asset - the market (60% of all visitors to Seattle go there btw) is just up the street, the historic Pioneer square 5 minutes away and the waterfront without the viaduct is 1 minute. Dang this is a great place to be! Some Kimptons do have pools, but they also tend to be found in cities where it doesn't rain 9 months a year - check them out at kimptonhotels dot com all sorts of good stuff there!
Come back and see us after we finish renovation, and you can always head to the harbor for a swim.

Reviewed May 25, 2019

I am currently staying at the Alexis. What a great stay! This is a two night stay in conjunction with a cruise to Alaska. From the moment I arrived, Kristyn and Leanne have taken good care of me. I noted on my reservation that I am celebrating an anniversary. I couldn't have been treated better! I am Platinum elite with IHG and was upgraded to a suite upon arrival. The concierge, Leanne was very helpful in giving me directions to the places I wanted to visit and surprised me with some Washington state sparking wine in celebration of my anniversary. The room is clean, comfortable and I have a wonderful view of the harbor. The hotel is within easy walking distance of Pike Market and the Waterfront. Walking in these areas was very safe. I look forward to another visit here in the future.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank nlrjkr

Thanks Nirjkr, appreciate the great notes. The views from this hotel improved dramatically when the ugly viaduct came down, the whole waterfront has a better look and feel. Leanne is a rock star, thanks for noting her in your comments. Pretty much nothing she cant take care of to make the journey complete. Will raise a glass to her at wine hour tonight!

Reviewed May 24, 2019

First time at this Hotel and have to say the service from EVERYONE was fantastic. Notable Leanne and Paulina. Great rooms with nice coffee machine. Great location in the heart of the city. Nice to have bicycles available for our use. Thanks again

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul E

Hello Paul. Yep - Leanne and Paulina top marks! There are many aspects of a Kimpton hotel which guests love and the bikes are one of them. Of course the few sunny days enhance the value of them, but there are always there. Great things to explore, just watch the hills you go down, remember you have to ride back up them as well.