2 people are viewing this hotel
$179
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$180
Traveluro
$146
Agoda.com$179
Priceline$179
Trip.com$181
2,423 results
All reviews spa suite bookstore cafe kimpton hotel pike place market seattle art museum front desk staff ferris wheel happy hour within walking distance an upgrade living room space needle waterfront lobby valet downtown robes
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2019

I am currently staying at the Alexis. What a great stay! This is a two night stay in conjunction with a cruise to Alaska. From the moment I arrived, Kristyn and Leanne have taken good care of me. I noted on my reservation that I am celebrating an anniversary. I couldn't have been treated better! I am Platinum elite with IHG and was upgraded to a suite upon arrival. The concierge, Leanne was very helpful in giving me directions to the places I wanted to visit and surprised me with some Washington state sparking wine in celebration of my anniversary. The room is clean, comfortable and I have a wonderful view of the harbor. The hotel is within easy walking distance of Pike Market and the Waterfront. Walking in these areas was very safe. I look forward to another visit here in the future.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank nlrjkr
TomtheGMguy, General Manager at The Alexis Royal Sonesta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Thanks Nirjkr, appreciate the great notes. The views from this hotel improved dramatically when the ugly viaduct came down, the whole waterfront has a better look and feel. Leanne is a rock star, thanks for noting her in your comments. Pretty much nothing she cant take care of to make the journey complete. Will raise a glass to her at wine hour tonight!

Reviewed May 24, 2019

First time at this Hotel and have to say the service from EVERYONE was fantastic. Notable Leanne and Paulina. Great rooms with nice coffee machine. Great location in the heart of the city. Nice to have bicycles available for our use. Thanks again

1  Thank Paul E

Hello Paul. Yep - Leanne and Paulina top marks! There are many aspects of a Kimpton hotel which guests love and the bikes are one of them. Of course the few sunny days enhance the value of them, but there are always there. Great things to explore, just watch the hills you go down, remember you have to ride back up them as well.

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

I live in Seattle and was planning a mini staycation for Mother's Day. This hotel is a gem in the heart of downtown Seattle. The hospitality was superb. The front desks has a text messaging system and they checked in with me to see if I needed anything. I used this text service to request a late check-out! My room was on the third floor, it was bright and spacious. I ordered room service from the main restaurant downstairs and it was delicious.

The concierge was extremely friendly and super helpful. They even had wine tasting in the lobby for the guests. It's walking distance to all the hotspots! I'd stay here again in a heartbeat! Thank you!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Tracy109

Tracy, - what a great note, and the staycation is our specialty - always enjoy the experience of seeing the city like a tourist. The Alexis is renewed - from the cool rooms to the lack of viaduct impacting the views. All comes together to make a brilliant experience. Always enjoy the journey.

Reviewed May 20, 2019

We stayed in Seattle one night at the end of an Alaskan cruise, and used IHG points to splurge on a downtown stay at the Kimpton Alexis. This was our first time in a Kimpton and we were overwhelmed. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful and and so very nice, even though we weren't paying for our room. We were upgraded to a suite, and it was so phenomenal that we didn't want to go out to dinner and miss a moment of the beautiful rooms. The bedroom was comfortable and had wonderful bedding, the bathroom was large and had great amenities, and the living/dining room was spacious and beautiful with gorgeous floor to ceiling arched windows and great lighting. I'm planning on ordering some of their towels and will likely save up for the bedding. And the green sectional couch in the living room? I'm obsessed. If anyone from the hotel reads this review, please tell me where to source it or something similar! I was concerned that the Alexis might be a little too pretentious for our simpler lifestyle, but it was absolutely phenomenal and I'll definitely stay here again if we come back to Seattle, and thanks to this experience, I'll also be looking for other Kimptons to experience. Thanks so much!

Room tip: Get a suite in the newly remodeled wing. You won't be disappointed!
1  Thank Tammy E
TomtheGMguy, General Manager at The Alexis Royal Sonesta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Hello! thanks so much for the great note Tammy. Yep, someone from the hotel always responds and that guy is usually me. Where can you get that cool green couch? well, unfortunately Kimpton hotels have their own design department and it was specially crafted for that room, made in Denmark (yep, that's odd) and shipped via Canada.
It is pretty cool. The new look of this grand old lady is a treat for all of us. never hesitate to look for a Kimpton in your travels. Kimpton hotels dot com will get you the full story!
Come back soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

I came here after my wedding and we took the suit for 1 night. The suit was literally an apartment. It had 2 bathrooms, the bedroom was impressive, they gave us champagne for free to celebrate, the staff was extremely polite and helpful and the decorations of the room was superb. Very clean and amazing decoration. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

Room tip: I only had a suit and although it didn't have an amazing view, the room was perfect.
Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank scottyts

Thanks Scotty and congratulations! what a treat to read of your special day and the notes on the staff. You really have a great eye for hotels and definitely know quality service! Come back and make the Alexis an Anniversary treat. We are getting better every day!