“2 day stay”

Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown
Ranked #83 of 100 Hotels in Seattle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Vancouver, British Columbia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Days Inn is a good place to stay. No frills, basic, but clean and quiet. I stay at a Days Inn hotel whenever possible. The have reasonable rates.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hermosa Beach, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have been in WA for a few months and went and checked this place out 2 weeks ago while looking for a place to stay. I had rented another place in the area that was full of bugs (completely infested) and in the same horrible neighborhood. I decided to go and see any place BEFORE I booked it this time and I am glad I did. Front desk were rude and did not want me to see the rooms. (Other similar hotels/motels let me look). I was concerned with cleanliness, safety and of course no bugs. Just the front desk, attitude of staff and parking lot told me NOT to stay here. I saw prostitutes (not pretty woman either - like ones with no teeth and weight and mental health issues it was VERY sad), homeless people with signs between my car and the office when I left all vying for me to open my purse and give them money (I am generous - but after being in WA for a few months my NEW policy is: if you are of age and health to work I will NOT be giving you anything). The ones I have donated to here are clearly older and sick and can't work. The majority I saw at this Days Inn and around it were young and on drugs looked like. There are signs all over for "help wanted" by the way. As I was pulling out of the parking lot I saw a 20 something couple fist fighting on the corner. (Very nice). I had to wait for them to move so I could leave without hitting them and the girl asked me what I was looking at. I pulled around her. I am from LA and I have some experience with bad neighborhoods. Unless safety, cleanliness and comfort are no issue for you DON"T stay here or anywhere close. If you want hookers, drugs, street drinking, homeless people, and from the other reviews (open windows, no privacy and staff using your room to eat in with no apologies) then this is your place. Aurora Avenue is a main street here (99) and this part for miles is NASTY!!

Room Tip: I did NOT stay here. They wouldn't even let me LOOK at the rooms before paying. Bad sign. Almost...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank JuliK222
Travelers also viewed these Seattle hotels
Days Inn Seattle Aurora
#86 of 100 in Seattle
Northgate
Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle
Hotel Nexus Seattle
#71 of 100 in Seattle
Northgate
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Seattle/Northgate

Been to Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown

Property: Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown
Address: 9100 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103-3924 (Formerly Days Inn Seattle - Midtown)
Location: United States > Washington > Seattle
Ranked #83 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Seattle - Midtown Hotel Seattle