“Nice people, fix the lock!”

Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights,I checked in with Kelly I believe,she was nice,yet kind of got irritated with all my questions,and gave me the room away from street rm#133.It was very nice,quiet,and upated.I called later on in the evening to the Desk and Anthony answered and I asked Him if he could assist me with the coffee maker and my television for my eye sight kinda shaky at night and He came up and assisted with coffemaker and fixed my tv and was just an outstanding gentleman. He answered all my questions with a smile and when I asked will there be any hidden charges like for fixing tv or what not cause thats what happen to me at my last stay at a Travelodge in portland and He says Unless you break something,smoke in the room or burn the place down, He will Gaurantee there will be No hidden charges.And there wasnt.The stay was just wonderful and the Maids nice. Staff only two Ive encounterd Kelly and Anthony Superb.Breakfast was okay,I opted for fruits and juice.But overall its a busy area But I enjoyed my Stay and will recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Kind of seedy surroundings, but the location is great & easy to get about anywhere. I was surprised that the rooms were very clean & modern. The housekeeping staff was great & the front desk staff was friendly as well. The beds slept very well & the rooms were a good size. I didn't have any problems during my 4 days there with people hanging out in the parking lot or suspicious activity. The only suggestion that I have is that irons & ironing boards be placed in all of the rooms. It is quiet inconvenient to check them out of the office & return them daily.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 19, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Travelers also viewed these Seattle hotels
Days Inn Seattle Aurora
University District
The College Inn
The College Inn
#94 of 104 in Seattle

Been to Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown

Address: 9100 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103-3924 (Formerly Days Inn Seattle - Midtown)
Location: United States > Washington > Seattle
Ranked #86 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Price Range: $86 - $136 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Seattle North of Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Seattle - Midtown Hotel Seattle